• Show
Clear All

Georgia - Italy xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSOkQs6LoW4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ta-Sd1vcA

Corruption in Italy have no limits

Great chance to prove him self for Rossoneri and Leonardo

Goodbye
    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

wonder how much $$ berlusconi gave him for dat..

Comment

well enough, since he f*cked it up for georgia
      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

They were both top-drawer stikers' finishes.

Definitely worth the huneyz that Berlusconi promised him after the game.

Comment

LOL
          shame that italy will make it to wc, while either portugal or sweden won't

Comment

lol kaladze got payed heaps for that

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
            Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

lol two own goals? damn nigga thats hilarious

Comment

Italy doesn't deserve to be in the WC 2010.

Comment

they should move him to striker...that header was clinical

Comment

Italy Coach Marcello Lippi: No Playmaker? We Have Buffon

The Azzurri coach reflected on his team's disappointing display in last night's World Cup qualifier in Georgia.

World Champions Italy certainly didn't set the world alight in last night's World Cup qualifier against Georgia, in which they needed two own goals from Milan defender Kakhaber Kaladze to secure a win.

Coach, Marcello Lippi revisited his team's performance as he tried to pick out the positives.

"In the first half we suffered from their liveliness and thought mostly about our defensive duties," he is quoted as saying by Goal.com Italia.

"In the second half we were dangerous more than once near their goal. I liked the experiment of having [Andrea] Pirlo and [Gaetano] D'Agostino together, we could try it again in the future. Now let's manage our strengths and think about winning on Wednesday.

"We mustn't think we already have the qualification in the bag. Only if we beat Bulgaria we will be able to go to Ireland with a four-point advantage."

Asked about the lack of a fantasista like Antonio Cassano in the team, Lippi answered: "We have our own fantasista in goal, his name is Gigi Buffon. A great goalkeeper like him does nothing for an hour and then comes up with a decisive intervention."

On the possible addition of non-Italian-born players like Juventus striker Amauri to the squad, he said: "I'll only talk about Amauri when he has his passport. I want to point out that I am a bit cautious when it comes to this. Germany won the European Under 21 Championship with 10 non-German-born players. It's a bit too much, I'm a bit old-fashioned in that sense."

Finally, on Kaladze's two own goals, the World Cup winning coach said: "As a former central defender, I'm very sad for him, and it wasn't nice that he was whistled at the end."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/wor...we-have-buffon

wow admitting he plays boring defensive football.

Comment

Was Rossi playing?

Lippi has lost it....Rossi should be a main play maker along with Camoranesi....thats the winning combo for italy. Keep Luca Toni and Gilardino out. Pirlo's not the same either.

Comment

watch the game...so sad italy has gone done the sh!t hole

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          Was Rossi playing?

Lippi has lost it....Rossi should be a main play maker along with Camoranesi....thats the winning combo for italy. Keep Luca Toni and Gilardino out. Pirlo's not the same either.
                          rossi played and played very poorly according to goal.com player ratings

Comment

Italian guys are gay and disturbing.

Comment

lippi braught us the wc and he retired cuz he wanted to go out on top, but he now returned and is going to be the reason why we wont get out of the group stage.

kaladze didnt get paid for that shit ok kids grow up its was a mistake by his part.

italy has pure talent like brazil but the coach isnt playing it, iranians can relate to shitty coaches not utilizing their nations talent, cant we?

my italian team,

buffon

SANTON cannavaro chiellinii grosso

de rossi pirlo dagostini

GIOVINCO

ROSSI BALOTELLI

cap players are u 21 and have skill that is unbelievable
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X