No announcement yet.

Alternative to PKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a DFB fan which means lets keep the PK system!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

you could keep everything as it is, but reform the penalty shootout.

reform it and make like what they do in ice hockey.
      a player taking the ball and running torwards the goal, and trying to convert it.
      this would demand much more skills from a player.

but I dont think there is a great urge for change

Comment

I say after 30 minutes of extra time, just continue until one of the teams scores. This way the team that has trained harder and has fitter players will eventually win (most of the times).
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
          I say after 30 minutes of extra time, just continue until one of the teams scores. This way the team that has trained harder and has fitter players will eventually win (most of the times).

exactly, or drop the 30 minutes of extra time and after 90 minutes make it sudden death if people are so worried of a game lasting forever

Comment

But for example look at the 1994 World Cup final. Neither Italy nor Brazil managed to score in overtime so sudden death wouldn't have made a difference. But with no keeper scoring chances increase. Even if a defender plays in goal he still wouldn't be able to use his hands.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Or after 90 minutes add a 2nd ball, and after every 10 minutes add a new ball
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                Or after 90 minutes add a 2nd ball, and after every 10 minutes add a new ball
                Good idea but to make it more challenging, each of the new balls should be heavier by being partially filled with water.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

comparing penis sizes is another option, we would always win against south korea but fail miserably against Jamaica

Comment

i think after extra time, they should change sports and play football or rugby
                    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                    My YouTube Channel

Comment

I think the best way is to have NO keepers and let them play for 5 or 10 minutes. Who ever has the best score at the end, of course wins

Comment

PKS are the best option cause teams get tired after 120 mins. quick...and easy

Comment

i actually love watching PK shoot-outs so i wouldn't wanna get rid of them. i hope a rule gets established in the NBA so that if you are tied after the first overtime, you go to free-throw shoot-outs!

Comment

your idea is about as shit as that toilet you were sitting in...haha pun intended

Comment

we could also put lil wayne in goal... whoever hits his nuts and makes JMU fall to the ground first wins the game.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                                we could also put lil wayne in goal... whoever hits his nuts and makes JMU fall to the ground first wins the game.
                                damn, that was a low blow
                                Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                                My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                                X