Alternative to PKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    i actually love watching PK shoot-outs so i wouldn't wanna get rid of them. i hope a rule gets established in the NBA so that if you are tied after the first overtime, you go to free-throw shoot-outs!
    well that's not fair, cuz shaqs team would lose every single time
    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
    My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      we could also put lil wayne in goal... whoever hits his nuts and makes JMU fall to the ground first wins the game.
      yes, everyone listen to mr. 6-2. I mean with all the madrid losses he has defended, his footballing knowledge MUST be extensive. Mods please do something about this a-hole harassing every one of my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
        yes, everyone listen to mr. 6-2. I mean with all the madrid losses he has defended, his footballing knowledge MUST be extensive. Mods please do something about this a-hole harassing every one of my posts.
        calm down sugar teeth... wheres your sense of humour?

Comment

Originally posted by amirkarimi2 View Post
          damn, that was a low blow
          yes it literally is.

Comment

calm down sugar teeth... wheres your sense of humour?
            humour and harassing every post i make are different. I have already reported you.

Comment

humour and harassing every post i make are different. I have already reported you.
              you big baby. if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen. you constantly "joke" with others same way i am "joking" with you. and now you reported me? then you must report yourself LOL. what a cry baby... complaining to the e police. wow. and it wouldnt be wise to report someone who you called "idiot" and "a hole" and "mofer." if you report me and expect me to get warned then you automatically wish it upon yourself. i didnt break any rules. you did. you just admitted you cant handle the heat so i am going to stop talking to you because clearly you will cry or something. so it wont make sense for me to get warned. plus, you do realize that you started it dont you? i criticized lil wayne and you made a personal attack on me. i didnt say anything.. AGAIN you mentioned 6-2. so i retaliated and now you went crying to the mods the first day after your 4th 1 month ban. so clearly the problem is with you.

Comment

you big baby. if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen. you constantly "joke" with others same way i am "joking" with you. and now you reported me? then you must report yourself LOL. what a cry baby... complaining to the e police. wow. and it wouldnt be wise to report someone who you called "a hole" and "mofer." if you report me and expect me to get warned then you automatically wish it upon yourself. i didnt break any rules. you did. you just admitted you cant handle the heat so i am going to stop talking to you because clearly you will cry or something. so it wont make sense for me to get warned.
                I reported you again for this post as well. DOUBLE REPORT FTW!
                And why are you crying for a simple report?

Comment

I reported you again for this post as well. DOUBLE REPORT FTW!
                  And why are you crying for a simple report?
                  wow and you are still abusing pfdc by making false reports. you do know you can get warned for it dont you? guess not cuz you have been banned 4 times. this is my last post to you.

freedom of speech:

lil wayne is the crappiest rapper alive.

Comment

you big baby. if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen. you constantly "joke" with others same way i am "joking" with you. and now you reported me? then you must report yourself LOL. what a cry baby... complaining to the e police. wow. and it wouldnt be wise to report someone who you called "idiot" and "a hole" and "mofer." if you report me and expect me to get warned then you automatically wish it upon yourself. i didnt break any rules. you did. you just admitted you cant handle the heat so i am going to stop talking to you because clearly you will cry or something. so it wont make sense for me to get warned. plus, you do realize that you started it dont you? i criticized lil wayne and you made a personal attack on me. i didnt say anything.. AGAIN you mentioned 6-2. so i retaliated and now you went crying to the mods the first day after your 4th 1 month ban. so clearly the problem is with you.
                    No, you mocked and harassed me because I like Lil Wayne. That is what prompted me to say "6-2", which by the way was such a sweet game to watch. Anyway, you then harassing my every post is what caused me to report you. oh and thank you for the proverb, mr. milad s. truman

s stands for "six to two"

Comment

just make all OTs, sudden death..!!
                      if still tie at the end of 120min. PKs..!
                      except move the Penalty spot back 2-3 yards to give keepers a more fair chance of saving 1 or 2..!! ke penalty zadan ham honary baashad..!

Comment

Milad and JMU: Stop the childish arguements please.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

freedom of speech:

lil wayne is the crappiest rapper alive.

btw, how did lil wayne get in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

btw, how did lil wayne get in this thread
                            mohandes 2-6 aka Milad brought him up to try to piss me off because, when you support a team like Real Madrid, you gotta make others feel how you do.

Comment

Working...
                            X