Manchester city is top 4 material !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    dont take shayan seriously lol. it will be much easier on your brain.
    lol seriously

first aghili is too good for the bundesliga and now this

Comment

No the real test for Man city is next week or against Chelsea or Liverpool. Arsenal isn't today wasn't really a good test. winning at home is a given, it's continuously winning away vs good teams that proves that your team as top 4 material. I'm a Man utd fan, but because Burnley beat us 2 weeks ago at their home, does that make them top 4 material? I don't think so
      Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
      My YouTube Channel

Comment

**** the top 4, the top half of the EPL is becoming as competitive as one another.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
          **** the top 4, the top half of the EPL is becoming as competitive as one another.
          EPL is clearly the best league in the world by a fair margin now.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            EPL is clearly the best league in the world by a fair margin now.
            Try to explain that to some guys lool
            It took me a long discussion and they still wouldn't believe me
            sigpic

Comment

1st of all...it was 4-2. 2nd, arsenal didnt play well, n they were missing many key players. the only way city will win the league is if they continue to be unsportsmanlike with fvckin adebayor...stomping on van persie and fabregas and celebrating in front of the arsenal fans.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

^
                That was bad but how did that effect the result?
                adebayor is unbeliable player, one scene he dribbled the whole arsenal defense from the corner and his final ball was great that deserved a 5th goal.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

they'll be brought back down to earth soon.

i watched this game... and city had 4 shots on target and 4 goals, and arsenal had 4 shockers.

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
                    you can't handle The loss baby ? Then don't watch football at all there is up and downs always .

haha i dont watch english football, rosssoneri for life. Biatchez like you don't have passion for football! real madrid and man C. Are a disgrace to football beacuse THEY BUY the championship. Italians, greeks,turks and south american have the must passion for football
                    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Shayan you can't be a Barca fan and a Man City fan!!! Tons of teams play nice football... Madrid and Chelsea play nice football, and they are the devil of football for most Barca fans. Being a Man City fan would be insulting the morals of being a Barca fan. Just stick with the Blaugrana!!!!
                      VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                        haha i dont watch english football, rosssoneri for life. Biatchez like you don't have passion for football! real madrid and man C. Are a disgrace to football beacuse THEY BUY the championship. Italians, greeks,turks and south american have the must passion for football
                        you're talking as if juventus, ac milan and fiorentina didnt try to buy the championship a few years ago LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Arzhang View Post
                          Shayan you can't be a Barca fan and a Man City fan!!! Tons of teams play nice football... Madrid and Chelsea play nice football, and they are the devil of football for most Barca fans. Being a Man City fan would be insulting the morals of being a Barca fan. Just stick with the Blaugrana!!!!
                          if he's really going to like a england team, it should be arsenal. closest to barca in style + they have arshavin

Comment

exactly what i was saying. repped

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                              if he's really going to like a england team, it should be arsenal. closest to barca in style + they have arshavin
                              i agree, Arsenal have consistently played some of the most beautiful football. if i was forced to pick an EPL team to support I guess it would be Arsenal, but I'm a Barca fan and that's enough for me!!!
                              VISCA EL BARCA

Comment

Baba take it easy.
                                Its not like Im going to buy their shirts and go support them in the stadium!
                                I just thought to give them credit for playing great football and beating Arsenal with this whole new squad.

Barca harfe aval ta akharo mizane!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X