Adebayor Adebayor, u silly ****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adebayor Adebayor, u silly ****.

most hated footballer for me, after all arsenal has done for him especially wenger at arsenal is amazing cuz he was NOTHING.

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/20...-should-not-be

and all u guys who think you understand football but don't, Man City must be top 4 material eh? epecially adebayor should have been sent of for that and he had other crazy challenges in 1st half and this was 70th min and was 1-1.

this animal is trying to completely ignore what he did to to van persie and keep talking what he did to arsenal fans was the right thing

someone tell me how he says sorry but not sorry cuz it was an accident

I have always hated this bastard Adebayor. Such a disgrace to football.

Comment

Im for him in this, he was treated badly by Arsene and Arsenal, Gunners had it coming.

Comment

im glad barca didnt get him lol

Comment

what he did to van presie is unsporting but no doubt he is one of the best strikers. he made a joke out of arsenal's defense.
          also about his celeberation I read that the arsenal fans chanted aginst him and said personal things about him during the warm up, if so, then he has a case and you cant blame him, he even apologized after that.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

hes already looking at a 5 match ban.. 4 if hes lucky.

Comment

Stamp 1

Stamp 2

..and the Arsenal fan reaction to Adebayor's celebration
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                im glad barca didnt get him lol
                change your sig. its too big.

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=73736

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  Stamp 1

Stamp 2

..and the Arsenal fan reaction to Adebayor's celebration
                  rofl.

wow this is just as bad as what pepe did. adewhore needs to be banned for 10 games at least or justice isnt.

Comment

adebayor shud have been off ... the ref was pathetic.

wonder if he got some of citeh's $$$

Comment

I'm wondering why no one is mentioning the fact that Van Persie went for a sliding challenge from a blind spot of Adebayor and did not manage to get any part of the ball? If Adebayor hadn't moved quick enough there could have been a serious injury and a red card to Van Persie, or am I the only one that sees it that way? PS, not defending what Adebayor did, he clearly looked at Van Persies face, changed the momentum of his body with the purpose of hurting him, but just pointing out that in the incident van Persie was no saint.

Comment

LMAO i dont give a shit about neither team, so the more drama, the better it is. haha personally though, after the ish adi went through, I more than support him. U gunner fans need to learn when to take a nice ass whoopin

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr View Post
                          I'm wondering why no one is mentioning the fact that Van Persie went for a sliding challenge from a blind spot of Adebayor and did not manage to get any part of the ball? If Adebayor hadn't moved quick enough there could have been a serious injury and a red card to Van Persie, or am I the only one that sees it that way? PS, not defending what Adebayor did, he clearly looked at Van Persies face, changed the momentum of his body with the purpose of hurting him, but just pointing out that in the incident van Persie was no saint.
                          exactly.
                          van persie's tackle was careless and could have broken adebayor's legs.

you know if van persie looked up a bit quicker adebayor could have hit his eyes damn

milad, what pepe did was so much worse!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                            exactly.
                            van persie's tackle was careless and could have broken adebayor's legs.

you know if van persie looked up a bit quicker adebayor could have hit his eyes damn

milad, what pepe did was so much worse!
                            but still ade should be banned for a couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                              but still ade should be banned for a couple of games.
                              it cant be proven that he did it on purpose. it would be harsh.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                              X