He's five foot fourrrrr,
    we got arshavin,
    **** adebayor.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      no.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        it cant be proven that he did it on purpose. it would be harsh.
        only if you were blind.

Comment

sorry, that was a very reckless challenge by van persy, he could have easily broken adebayors ankles, if he wasnt agile enough to narrowly dodge it..!! i dont blame him at all for the stamp..!! i woulda done, and have done the same to fkers who throw wild, stupid tackles at my body with no intention or chance of reaching the ball..!!
          i just got my fkin knee tore-up on a similar challenge by some fat faggggot..!!
          let that scratch mark on his face serve him as a future reminder not to ever again fk with a big, black african player who specializes in physical, punishing plays..!

Comment

Adebayor and Manchester city are a disgrace to the beautiful game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr View Post
              I'm wondering why no one is mentioning the fact that Van Persie went for a sliding challenge from a blind spot of Adebayor and did not manage to get any part of the ball? If Adebayor hadn't moved quick enough there could have been a serious injury and a red card to Van Persie, or am I the only one that sees it that way? PS, not defending what Adebayor did, he clearly looked at Van Persies face, changed the momentum of his body with the purpose of hurting him, but just pointing out that in the incident van Persie was no saint.
              right on...!!

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
                Adebayor and Manchester city are a disgrace to the beautiful game.
                thats true but you are not one to talk, anti football juve fan.

Comment

and way too gay..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    and way too gay..!!
                    hey dont make pfdc have an atmosphere of intimidation and intolerance. we have to accept and welcome ALL kinds of members.

Comment

^tell me about it

Comment

Originally posted by JMU View Post
                        ^tell me about it
                        so you are also a homosexual member? i didnt attack you for that... it was because you provoked me and i just defended myself. see again now you are trying to provoke me but i am not saying anything.

Comment

so you are also a homosexual member? i didnt attack you for that... it was because you provoked me and i just defended myself. see again now you are trying to provoke me but i am not saying anything.
                          Please, you are not Khamenei, why are you spreading lies around? It's very surprising. I previously told you to go and take a look for yourself who was the one provoking first (you) in Parham's "Chick Help" thread. You posted an utterly unrelated and stupid attack towards me, which provoked me to respond and call you Mr. 2-6. Please dont lie, it only makes YOU look bad.

Comment

in all honesty, it wasn't that bad. let's not forget the Arsenal fans did not treat him so well, calling him not dedicated, booing him, etc.

He just ran over to the Arsenal fans and slid - big deal, get over it.
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Also a few seconds after the Adebayor's challenge on Van Persie, Alexander Song simply kicked Adebayor with no intention of going for the ball, obvious by the fact that Adebayor didn't have the ball at the time, but no one is making a big deal out of that challenge...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5NiH5mIqfk

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X