Del Potro - New US Open Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Del Potro - New US Open Champ

Great game this young lad has, he really has all the tools to be great, he's only 20. Hopefully because of his lanky and tall frame (he's 6'6), injuries won't plague his career and take him out of commission.

Roger was real good too, and I was hoping my boy Nadal would win, but Del Potro deserves it.

Na I was always For Federer And I can't believe He lost
    sigpic

Comment

So many missed opportunities by Federer. Should have won it in 3 sets.

Comment

watched this morning, damn I was disappointed in Federer, after the first set he won I thought he look set to win his 16th but he shouldnt have lost the tiebreakr in the 2nd set!

del porto is a strong man, but similar to nadal, djokovic etc. he wont be at the top for long, there aren't many REAL champions like Federer who always has been on top keeping his motivation and rarely getting injured.
        but credit to him, he is the first one to beat federer and nadal in the same tournament.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          watched this morning, damn I was disappointed in Federer, after the first set he won I thought he look set to win his 16th but he shouldnt have lost the tiebreakr in the 2nd set!

del porto is a strong man, but similar to nadal, djokovic etc. he wont be at the top for long, there aren't many REAL champions like Federer who always has been on top keeping his motivation and rarely getting injured.
          but credit to him, he is the first one to beat federer and nadal in the same tournament.
          Nadal will prove to be a champion ... he's already got 6 Grand Slams, and we all know that if he was not injured like he was in French Open and of course, he was not at Wimbeldon, he had a great chance to win both tournaments.

Comment

^
            He got owned by Del Potro. Was he injured as well?

Every tennis player has their peak, once gone they become average players.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I was also hopeing for Federer to win. That guy is a champion!

Comment

^

Yes, hes was. Everyone knows that. He had a bad strain at his stummy muscle. I pretty sure he will prove soon that he is one of the best.

Comment

^

A high likelihood that he is injured, when asked about his injury during the tournament, he said he didn't want to talk about it and just wants to play.

You really think Del Potro is 6-2 X 3 better than Nadal?

Nadal has never been an average player, and he won't start now.

Comment

I think he is declining already nadal.
                    him djokovic murry can never achieve what federer has done.
                    federer has always been at the top keeping himself motivated.
                    these guys have a good 2-3 years then they disappear mark my words.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I think he is declining already nadal.
                      him djokovic murry can never achieve what federer has done.
                      federer has always been at the top keeping himself motivated.
                      these guys have a good 2-3 years then they disappear mark my words.
                      Nadal has already won 6 Grand Slams, if he quit today he has had a very successful career. But he looked very bad against Del Potro, I admit. He plays the game too hard, those knees are taking a beating, and I hope injuries don't cut short this promising players career ... or at least make him an normal player.

Comment

Working...
                      X