Who is better, Iverson or Lebron?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is better, Iverson or Lebron?

Look in the official NBA thread to see the accomplishments and stats of the two. I cant make a poll in the international forum, so i have to do it here, mods plz move it.
    Allen Iverson
    0%
    Lebron James
    0%

Dude how is a poll of Persian football fans voting going to determine weather you are right or wrong on this issue? I proved you wrong already and you are turning to a poll? Anyways for those not too familiar but are smart read this post of mine then decide, thanks.

Originally Posted by Amir H F

Ok well lets compare them "STATISICALLY" shall we....

Iverson 32.8 pts, 3.3 rebs, 7.5 assts, 2 steals, no blocks, 45%FG
    James 31.5 pts, 7.3 rebs, 6.7 assts, 1.6 steals, 1 block, 48%FG

And keep in mind this is a 20 year old kid vs an All-Star Veteran and I said James had 6rebs 6assts before until I looked it up and its actually more like 7rebs 7assts wow By the way add those 5 stats together and Lebron has 48.1, and Iverson 45.8 if that means anything, and dont cry about rebounds and height because as someone who is 6'1'' myself I learned if you correctly position yourself and box out you can grab quite a few, more than 3 at least! ESPECIALLY if you play 43mins a game!!!

SO you say "statistically" does that mean adding how many they have advantages in and saying "3-2 Iverson is better"? sorry but thats a retarded statement! Ok points Iverson is only 1.3 better and takes more shots, rebs well NO COMPARISON, assists only .8 better for someone who plays point guard to a frequent Small Forward!!!, blocks again no comarison, and steals is pretty much tied with Iverson only .4 ahead, PLUS he shoots better from the field!!! So the ones Iverson leads in are SLIGHTLY better so you give me that 3-2 NONSENSE.

By the way Iverson averages 25.4 shots a game and Lebron 23. So you decide what he could do with that "2 shots" maybe pass him with assists and points both!!! I cant put it in front of you any more CLEARER just look at those numbers and RECOGNIZE fool, check yo'self.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

I'm surprised you even made such poll. I mean IVERSON and lebron!!! Iverson > Lebron BY FAR!

Comment

Hard to choose who's the better player but if I had a game to win tommorow I would choose Lebron over AI.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

L J over AI, any day of the week!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by BehzadB; 04-05-2006, 10:12 AM.

Comment

If you watch basketball this year or last year and you have a knowledge of the game you would know that Lebron James is clearly the better player!!! Take it from someone who's a player and deals with analyzing games everyday in order to improve my own.

This guy is putting up slightly bigger numbers than Iverson, who at Lebrons age was playing for Georgetown College!!! and here is James turning an NBA franchise completely around at age 20!!! How can some not see that? Im assuming you guys who voted for Iverson are going by what you've seen over the last several years and not paying attention to TODAYS GAME!!!

LEBRON JAMES > ALLEN IVERSON. CLEARLY Read my post below to know why

Comment

I also agree with Amir. Lebron is only 20 years old and hes putting those numbers up I cant believe how good Lebron will get when he gets to his prime
              Lebron has soo much power and athletism that he can drive past anybody in the league, plus he can hit the deadly three, and if he tries he can get a triple double almost every single game.
              Iverson is an extremely good player, but i think that Lebron is better and he will keep on improving.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo23
                I also agree with Amir. Lebron is only 20 years old and hes putting those numbers up I cant believe how good Lebron will get when he gets to his prime
                Lebron has soo much power and athletism that he can drive past anybody in the league, plus he can hit the deadly three, and if he tries he can get a triple double almost every single game.
                Iverson is an extremely good player, but i think that Lebron is better and he will keep on improving.
                Exactly bro, now here is someone who knows the game and what he's talking about. And I know just imagine Lebron at his prime!!! I wouldnt be surprised if he even averages a triple-double sometime in his career! or something very close to it, but he will keep improving and blow up the stat sheet. Plus like you said he can also hit the three and he is a high flying monster who is all over the place! Did you see his dunk over the sixers? Man I wouldnt be surprised if he becomes one of the all time NBA greats. We will see....but in the meantime he is just fun to watch and doesnt need the free throw line to get his points up. Plus this guy is so athletic and talented many college football teams were even after him, so he couldve even gotten to the NFL eventually! he's a gift from god. It would be an honor to play beside such talent someday.

Comment

wow you say TODAY!!! and 3 words later you say hes only 20 years old and he will be blah blah in the next 5 years. youre saying lebron james is better than iverson by far this season and im saying iverson is slighty better. iverson is better. do you see how high he has to put it off the glass every time on layups to score? if lebron did that he would miss.

IMAGINE what lebron would do with that extra 2 shots? umm if he woulda scored then why the hell is he not taking 25 shots? i thought so. you cant say IMAGINE lebron had as many assists as iverson because he doesnt. whats clear is you trying to do everything to win this argument and you are slowly not being logical anymore out of desperation. i on the other hand, am logical, and post everything not just what favours me (like how you put no blocks, and failed to show free throw %).

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                    Exactly bro, now here is someone who knows the game and what he's talking about. And I know just imagine Lebron at his prime!!! I wouldnt be surprised if he even averages a triple-double sometime in his career! or something very close to it, but he will keep improving and blow up the stat sheet. Plus like you said he can also hit the three and he is a high flying monster who is all over the place! Did you see his dunk over the sixers? Man I wouldnt be surprised if he becomes one of the all time NBA greats. We will see....but in the meantime he is just fun to watch and doesnt need the free throw line to get his points up. Plus this guy is so athletic and talented many college football teams were even after him, so he couldve even gotten to the NFL eventually! he's a gift from god. It would be an honor to play beside such talent someday.
                    ya he is really talented but at best he will be like kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by milad
                      wow you say TODAY!!! and 3 words later you say hes only 20 years old and he will be blah blah in the next 5 years. youre saying lebron james is better than iverson by far this season and im saying iverson is slighty better. iverson is better. do you see how high he has to put it off the glass every time on layups to score? if lebron did that he would miss.
                      IMAGINE what lebron would do with that extra 2 shots? umm if he woulda scored then why the hell is he not taking 25 shots? i thought so. you cant say IMAGINE lebron had as many assists as iverson because he doesnt. whats clear is you trying to do everything to win this argument and you are slowly not being logical anymore out of desperation. i on the other hand, am logical, and post everything not just what favours me (like how you put no blocks, and failed to show free throw %).
                      Exactly he is only 20 years old and I have been saying repeatedly he is slightly better, and yes I did say "he will be" but I am referring to his future which will be much more brighter than Iversons! what does that have to do with anything? and YOUR being logical and Im desperate??? I think its the other way around but thats our own personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X