No announcement yet.

Manchester Derby [R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wasn't surprised at the ending of the game because man utd are known for their filthy last second goals or getting luck (ref giving them more time when it should have been full time when rooney fk was cleared)

great game overall!

Comment

hey everyone I just the motd analysis of the game, adding the 4 min added time + bellamy's celebration + 30sec for a substitute...the time the goal was scored 1 second over the time ref should have whistled for full time
      pretty close, but man city only have themsevles for blame for horrible defending.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

First off, that was an amazing game. second, there were 4 min added, but then the 91st min Man City scored and a min went towards celebration, and then man u subbed, which took 30 sec. so thats a total of 1:30min added to the 4 min. Man utds goal was on 95:28. btw, Its a Minimum of 4min.
        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
        My YouTube Channel

Comment

yeah celebration is 1 minute. so 95.30 should have been and goal was scored in 95.28. lol

But again why the ref didnt add more extra time because of the 4 other goals scored in the second half?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Dont forget Shay Given's time wasting while taking a goal kick so much so that Ryan Giggs, the captain, complained to the referee.
            sigpic

Comment

How classy of Bellamy to hit a restrained pitch invader and he gets away with a mere warning

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/blu...-red-4-3-mate/
              sigpic

Comment

Bellamy should have been red carded for hitting that fan.

Comment

Working...
                X