Yu Darvisu _ new Superstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yu Darvisu _ new Superstar

Yu Darvish -He had an interview in sports Asia - CNN which I watched this morning..I never heard of this guy until now not sure if any of you did. ..he is 23 yrs old . his dad is iranian and mom is japanese and was born in japan. His dad also played in Team melli before (I think in 70s). He is a superstar in baseball pitching In Japan and Major league US teams like yankees and angels are chasing him but he is not signing with any. he mentioned in the interview that he wants to spread the game of baseball in iran and he sends kits and baseball sportswear to iran every year...Good to hear there is a someone who may make an impact in MLB..I expect him to go to US soon!!!

He married with Japanese idol
    My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Wrong forum!
      شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Moved.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I heared of this guy... seems to be really good
          sigpic

Comment

if this guy goes over to the MLB he will smash the posting fee, expect around 50-70m USD just to negotiate with darvish, i wish him the best, but i hear he loves playing in Japan
            Go Cows!

Comment

Good for him, but his father never played for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Good for him, but his father never played for TM.
                If you lookup in wkipedia on Yu darvish it mentions farzad his dad played for TM.

Alsi i read that farzadhas a program to spread the game of baseball in iran and Yu is helping him with that...Thumbs up to both..I personally like to watch baseball its a good game

Comment

Working...
                X