No announcement yet.

2009-2010 NHL thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loungo stole that game for van i really thot LA had it, but its not over this series will definatly go to 7
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      loungo stole that game for van i really thot LA had it, but its not over this series will definatly go to 7
      We have some sick matchups and the underdogs are playing good seriously
      Ottawa winning in Pittsburgh
      Buffalo making it to the playoff after all these years , and beating boston at home
      Phoenix winning against Detroit
      San Jose sharks losing ( But They allways do good in the league but they are not a team that can play good in the playoffs )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        We have some sick matchups and the underdogs are playing good seriously
        Ottawa winning in Pittsburgh
        Buffalo making it to the playoff after all these years , and beating boston at home
        Phoenix winning against Detroit
        San Jose sharks losing ( But They allways do good in the league but they are not a team that can play good in the playoffs )

the biggest upset is def MTL lol
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Montreal series with Washington is tied now 1-1
          We Really had to win last night we were up by 3 goals
          But There is nothing That I have to worry about we played well 2 games in a row away and scored 8goals in total I can imagine how they would dominate in MTL specially with that crowd and cray fans
          sigpic

Comment

Let's go red wings baby! Huge game today!
            I'm trying to get some playoff tickets, but they're frikken expensive!

Comment

This is the Sharks year.

Comment

damn, caps suck. we have to outscore teams to win, defense is not showing up right now. we'll be out in the first round.

Comment

hey pouria, what happend to halak, seems like he isnt the next roy after all eh lol
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    hey pouria, what happend to halak, seems like he isnt the next roy after all eh lol
                    Who Ever Said that he didn't know shit about Hockey , he will never come near roy thats one thing but Were still proud of this guy he Saved our asses 2night In Washington around 42 saves .
                    sigpic

Comment

Canucks 7-2 Kings.

Pffttt...Canucks FTW

Comment

Who Ever Said that he didn't know shit about Hockey , he will never come near roy thats one thing but Were still proud of this guy he Saved our asses 2night In Washington around 42 saves .

ya he was big last night. did you see what ovie did to that kid in the bell centre game 4? what an ass hole i hate ovie

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ I hate this guy so much man , This is why Crossby is 10times better . He is a player that you want in your team and great skillz
                          sigpic

Comment

^ I hate this guy so much man , This is why Crossby is 10times better . He is a player that you want in your team and great skillz

hopefully well here this song a few times tmmw,
                            i love the leafs but i really want habs to beat wash tmmw
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Halack is the man , saved around 55 shots I think and only 1 went in
                              and camelleri showed that the money were paying him is worth it worked his ass off in this game at least 5 penalties and none of them went in and even Montreal manged to kill a 5 on 3 against .

congrat go Vancouver btw what a great game they have specially with that louango save
                              sigpic

Comment

And how about that what a great upset from montreal down from 3-1 in the series but they still manged to beat The best team in the nhl with the records in this season and shut down ovy and semin

West Playoff
                                Detroit vs Shark
                                Vancouver vs Chicago

East Playoff's
                                Montreal vs Pittsburgh
                                Flyers vs Boston
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X