T.J. Houshmanzadeh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.J. Houshmanzadeh...

I can't believe there has been no threads made about this guy.
    He is an NFL player.
    Special thing about him is that he is of African-American and Iranian descent.
    He is actually the 2nd best reciever on his team, the Cincinatti Bengals and is very tall.
    If no one has ever seen him hes kind of brown with dreads.
    I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.
    But, I thought people should know.

Originally posted by Pawford View Post
    He is an NFL player.
    He is actually the 2nd best reciever on his team, the Cincinatti Bengals and is very tall.
    There's been a million threads about him and wrong forum.

Comment

This is the last time I'm moving threads without giving warnings!

Moved!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        This is the last time I'm moving threads without giving warnings!
        Moved!
        woohooo

Comment

He is an NFL player.
          are you serious??? Welcome to 2009 bro, there was like 20-25 threads about Houshmanzadeh, 2-3 years ago when he becomed a big star there was many many threads about him, evrything that could have been said about him was wrote in this forum.Once again happy new year and welcome to the year 2009.

Comment

actually right now he is on the Seattle Seahawks.....

Comment

He is an NFL player.
              bro u retard or what? He was picked for the pro bowl! U saying he's second best in his team? dude he was second best in the entire league!

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                are you serious??? Welcome to 2009 bro, there was like 20-25 threads about Houshmanzadeh, 2-3 years ago when he becomed a big star there was many many threads about him, evrything that could have been said about him was wrote in this forum.Once again happy new year and welcome to the year 2009.
                I think it was more like 37 threads!! By the way he has been a star since 2000
                ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

hes no longer with the bengals
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

lol i have him in my NFL draft. my friends call him T.J. Housh Yo Mamma

Comment

great NFL player,no iranian person will ever be better than him (at NFL), but he hates being iranian so
                      Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                        great NFL player,no iranian person will ever be better than him (at NFL), but he hates being iranian so
                        Because he is only half Iranian and it is the black half that has made him so athletically gifted!! I am still a shahryar pourdanesh fan cuz he is the first Iranian born player to play in the NFL
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          Because he is only half Iranian and it is the black half that has made him so athletically gifted!! I am still a shahryar pourdanesh fan cuz he is the first Iranian born player to play in the NFL
                          most famous black iranian by a long shot.
                          Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                            Who???

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                              Who???
                              He was an offensive lineman who played in the 90's for the redskins and steelers. There was a 20 minute special about him on NBC back in 96.

Shahriar Pourdanesh (born July 19, 1970 in Tehran, Iran) is a former American football offensive lineman who played in the National Football League for the Washington Redskins, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Oakland Raiders from 1996 to 2001 when in 2001 a severe knee injury cut his career short.

He previously played with the Baltimore Stallions of the Canadian Football League from 1994-1995, where he was an All-Star and won the CFL's Most Outstanding Offensive Lineman Award in 1994 (the first ever rookie to be honored so), and was a member of the Grey Cup Championship team in 1995. He was also signed to a one year deal with the Cleveland Browns in 1993 under coach Bill Belichick. He is the only Iranian-born football player in NFL history and has over 80 professional starts in his career.

An All-American and All Conference selection, and two time team captain for the University of Nevada at Reno, where in 1992 he was awarded Nevada's Most Outstanding Offensive Player award.

He is a graduate of University High School in Irvine, California.

Shar is now a general partner and featured speaker of Loan Repair and Rescue (LRR). A company that offers free educational services to distressed homeowners. LRR is located in Laguna Hills, California

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shar_Pourdanesh
                              Last edited by persianbruin; 10-01-2009, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X