Haddadi 2009-2010 season discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haddadi 2009-2010 season discussion

I believe they played their first preseason game and even though they lost haddadi put up some great numbers

out scoring and outrebounding both gasol and thabeet by playing less min.

complete stats: http://www.nba.com/games/20091006/MEMWAS/boxscore.html

Everyone on the Memphis forums was shocked.

I wish I had an account so I can cuss em out for hating on him for so long.

Comment

they play OKC tonight

Comment

he was by far the most effiecient player on the floor

Comment

HamedHaddadi15 i have arrived in memphis now practice in the morning and tonight was a great game! also 8000 friends now! thank...

Comment

lol man I cant believe how easily he gets O rebounds!

Comment

haddadi has certainly come over the hill, you can tell hes comfortable now and can only go up from here, im very impressed with his progress
              Go Cows!

Comment

ey val. Hopefully this way he gives a good smack in the mouth to all his haters.

Comment

what a piece of shit organization is this grizzlies team
                  tonite's game is almost over, about 5 min. left and hamed only played 1 freakin min!!!!

this is how they reward someone for doing good

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    what a piece of shit organization is this grizzlies team
                    tonite's game is almost over, about 5 min. left and hamed only played 1 freakin min!!!!

this is how they reward someone for doing good
                    dawtch they are stuck with him, they signed him but some bala dastia goftan behesh bazi nadin, they cant fire him cause it means they have to pay him, so they just bench him. I told you this last season and everyone was like no its not it, he isnt ready for NBA and shit...

Comment

thabeet is a joke he has no offence

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                        thabeet is a joke he has no offence
                        give me a 7.2 foot tall and 260 LBS body and I will defend for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                          dawtch they are stuck with him, they signed him but some bala dastia goftan behesh bazi nadin, they cant fire him cause it means they have to pay him, so they just bench him. I told you this last season and everyone was like no its not it, he isnt ready for NBA and shit...

na baba how can he not be ready for nba?? he plays good every single time he comes in.... plays way more efficient than thabeet and if he plays more he'll do better than marc too. just his rebounding and blocking skills are good enough for many other teams. Big centers arent around anymore.

From what i read in the grizzlies forum is that they had to try out some of their other rookies, so its not that hamed played bad but its just preseason. so we'll see...

Comment

Whats gonna happen is Hamed is going to get a lot of garbage minutes this season. I don't expect him to do much this season unless Tahbeet or Gasol have a long injury.

Comment

haddadi will undoubtedly play a bigger role this season, he probably only played a total of 15min last season and im sure memphis are aware of his talents, its preseason..yea it sucks to only play 1min after such an impressive first outing but everyone has to play in preseason..so minutes are definitely split up
                              Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                              X