Haddadi 2009-2010 season discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
    haddadi will undoubtedly play a bigger role this season, he probably only played a total of 15min last season and im sure memphis are aware of his talents, its preseason..yea it sucks to only play 1min after such an impressive first outing but everyone has to play in preseason..so minutes are definitely split up

i think grizzlies are probably going to trade haddadi or gasol at some point....most likely haddadi

the way these nba teams work is they count on college picks alot...so they will play thabeet even if he's worse than haddadi cuz thats their #2 pick and gasol is obviously their first choice for center. So i think they'll expose haddadi to brign some attention to him then they'll trade him to another team that needs centers. If that happens, it might be better for hamed cuz he'll go to a team where he can play a big role. He can do that in memphis but with gasol and thabeet, he's too good of a player to just play 3rd string center.

Comment

haddadi should go to houston, got a team where your center is a 6ft6 chuck hayes cant be good lol, now that yao is out houston could use a decent bigman (they really have nothing to lose this year)..miami is another team that is in desperate need for size
      Go Cows!

Comment

do u guys think grizzlies would even consider give him up for maybe draft pick??

Comment

at this point i hope so cuz they're stuck on developing thabeets lame ass, so they wont give hamed any min. i think alot of nba teams could use a guy like hamed so it would be great if they trade him

Comment

some updates...

well good news is he's been playing every game but maybe 5min or so....he still puts up good stats, much better than thabeet and sometimes gasol......grizzlies fans wanna see him get more playing time but theres def. some politics there.....

Comment

Thabeet got a DNP CD last night against the Raptors, good news for Hamed

Comment

did he play against raps, i was watchen for him but cudnt c him
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                X