The Bahrain Vs New Zealand WCQ Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^

i guess the above articale that i posted above sums up the that they pretty much in different worlds

Comment

sraosa jaan,

i don't feel that either team is going to be compitetive regardless of who is going to quailfy,

i haven't watched to much of bahrains previous matches therefore i will not comment, however on paper i can safely assume that they are pretty much on the same level. advantages that bahrain has will definatley be the battle of the two managers, Bahrain's manager seems to have the expireance over the two leg match.
      and the plus points for NZ is that they have Nelson fit, as he is the core of this team..

i guess we can tell alot about who is going to quailify after watching the 1st leg.

regards
      shafeii

Comment

may i add .

after having a look at NZ starting line-up (has been named before the kickoff), that NZ is playing with 3 strikers, and it seems as if they are going for the away goals, i wonder if his gamble is going to pay off?

Comment

FSC will so the game live in 2 hours 45 minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by shafeii View Post
            sraosa jaan,
            i don't feel that either team is going to be compitetive regardless of who is going to quailfy,
            i haven't watched to much of bahrains previous matches therefore i will not comment, however on paper i can safely assume that they are pretty much on the same level. advantages that bahrain has will definatley be the battle of the two managers, Bahrain's manager seems to have the expireance over the two leg match.
            and the plus points for NZ is that they have Nelson fit, as he is the core of this team..
            i guess we can tell alot about who is going to quailify after watching the 1st leg.
            regards
            shafeii
            hello shafeii,

thanks for your contribution to this thread, I haven't seen you post before!

I agree with everything you say. Both teams are, ultimately, very weak compared to other teams that will make the WC. From the Goal article I posted, it seems that NZ is pretty much full strength, and I think it's probably to their advantage to have the return leg at home in NZ.

I can see from your profile also that you live in New Zealand!! How cool! I think NZ sounds like a really great place, I'd really like to visit it some day and maybe spend my retirement years there or something hehe

Comment

10 mins until kick-off!!!

i'll be providing live updates, unless NZ go 5-0 down in the first 10 minutes...in which case plz delete this thread.

Comment

Game has just kicked off....come on New Zealand.

Comment

7 mins gone, has been quite fast paced....end-to-end stuff so far. A few half chances for both teams.

Comment

^lol.
                    i'm watching the game, and it's hardly been "end-to-end stuff". lol
                    sigpic

Comment

^

it's hardly been a tense, cagey affair that we may have expected. The ball has been freely moving from the opposing penalty boxes.

Comment

I am watching the game live...

I thought bahrain was going to play all white? they are all red.
                        Last edited by leviathan; 10-10-2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Bahraini player just shot the ball wide from about 18 yards...

...and another khar-shoot from Bahrain from about 30 yards, trickles wide hardly threatening

Comment

bahrain will score soon.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              bahrain will score soon.
                              khoda nakone

Comment

bahraini player missed a diving header from about 1 yard out after a cross from a corner kick.

bahrain came very close to scoring, just hit the side netting now

Comment

Working...
                                X