X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Argentina OUT!?

are they out of the cup ?

No.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

yes no maybe so
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

If they don't win against Peru, they are most definitely out.
        sigpic

Comment

they still have a good chance to get to playoffs which they should win but its embaressing for them not to make it directly from top4.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

To get to the WC, they need to beat Peru today and probably at least draw against Uruguay on Wednesday...but yeh, things are looking pretty bad for them right now.

Comment

their forward line is going to be messi-higuain. that should be enough to compensate for the rest of the 8 players who are either not good enough or are being played wrongly. even though higuain is in his worse form of the past 2 years by far right now.

Comment

never son never !!..

Comment

there are some shitty teams making the world cup this time...and good teams like portugal and argentina arent making it. i smell another wc 02

Comment

^thats what i said about a yr ago and no one beleived me

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      there are some shitty teams making the world cup this time...and good teams like portugal and argentina arent making it. i smell another wc 02
                      well soccer would suck if only the best teams made it all the time, wheres the fun in that, turkey is also out of the world cup contention (which must really suck lol)
                      Go Cows!

Comment

if they loose today then most probably...!!
                        if they tie or win then they should be through..!!
                        i dont know why they are taking such a huge risk of keeping diego?? its obvious that the team is in real need of a shock and i cant think of any better than replacing the inexperienced coach..!! i mean even if they squeeze through, they gonna be looking for a new guy to coach them at wc anyways..!! may be their federation is almost as fd up and broke as ours with lots of party bazi and corruption..!!?
                        it goes to show how affluent and popular Diego still is in argentina..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          their forward line is going to be messi-higuain. that should be enough to compensate for the rest of the 8 players who are either not good enough or are being played wrongly. even though higuain is in his worse form of the past 2 years by far right now.
                          higuain saved them. hala madrid! hala higuain!

but then peru scored in 90th minute so what did agentina do?

score in the 93rd minute:

of course uruguay also did them a favour by beating ecuador with a late equalizer, then a 90th minute penalty. if ecuador won argentina would have still been 5th but now they are 4rth with one game left for everyone. but the funny thing is in the last game argentina has to play away at uruguay. so if argentina loses next game they will still finish 5th and if ecuador beats chile then argentina will be 6th and knocked out. bottom line: argentina need 1 point in 1 remaining game to qualify directly.

i want argentina to make it because i want higuain and messi in the world cup, at the same time with maradona they wont pose a threat to spain or brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i may be their federation is almost as fd up and broke as ours with lots of party bazi and corruption..!!?
                            it goes to show how affluent and popular Diego still is in argentina..!!!

never
                            compare our football with argentina's.

Comment

Maradona's celebration after Palermo score
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X