No announcement yet.

Sweden 99% out of WC- disaster for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as long as Brazil is there, we should be fine. and lets not forget them south Africans! lol
    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
    My YouTube Channel

Comment

Iranian chicks are the hottest.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

i wanna see sweden, i hear so many people say how the girls are hot and easy... i need to see that myself, seems too good to be true

Comment

Originally posted by Sraosa View Post
          not to worry, we'll most likely have Bahraini 'Burqa Babes' there to make up the numbers.
          what is a bruqa anyways..!!?
          ps
          its not like there were gonna be too many sweedish hot babes traveling to south africa anyways..!!
          sweeds are only exceptionally beautiful when it comes to their blonds..!! they are REAL BLOND if you know what i mean..!! even down there not like the typical american blonds (who only dye their roots brown )
          there was a whole crop of them who came to my uni as part of the international studies one semester and they had a bunch of fat and ugly ones mixed amongst them..!! and ONE super beautiful blond, who was impeccably gorgeous and the most beautiful girl to ever walk that campus..!! very sweet and down to earth as well but some faggy holand blond bastard beat me and everyone else to her..!! at international culture night every year the hot blonds from sweeden would always do the same lame " Ave Maria" as their act. but everyone on campus would show up just to watch them blonds headlining by the gorgeous Maria walk barefoot across the auditorium and stage holding candles..!! come to think of it i think it was the first time that i found out about my foot fetish watching her in action..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            what is a bruqa

a new form of g-string.

(not)

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
              with Sweden almost certain to miss out on the world cup, (only chance is Malta not losing to Portugal in Lisbon) HOW CAN WE HAVE A WOLD CUP WITH NO SWEDISH FANS AROUND.
              WORLD CUP JUST LOST HALF OF IT ATTRACTIVENESS

This was what I was thinking when I saw the title.
              Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

^You guys gotta be kidding with me? How in the earth can yo guys see those girls attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                  Somalian Chiqs Are Hottest!

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                    ^You guys gotta be kidding with me? How in the earth can yo guys see those girls attractive?

beacuse we are not homo XD
                    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

^Well Im not homo either.

Comment

http://www.snyggast.se/

Comment

Jeg Elsker Svenske Piger, De Bare Mums Xd
                          A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by Love_Iraan View Post
                            number 4 on nar som helst or sth

Comment

Working...
                            X