X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA at it again...

I guess money talks eh?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/wor...lay-offs-fifa-

If I were a Bosnian, or Norwegian, I'd be pissed as hell. This is so fcking cheap and unfair!!

Comment

FIFA ruins it all! SEPP BLATTER RAUS!
      A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

^Sepp Blatter is a joke!

Comment

this rule is a joke they ont want any undergods in the WC..... they are making safe spots for teams! i hate this

Comment

put yourself in fifa's shoes. its a logical decision. everybody else would have done the same because of many benefits for football.
            plus if those teams are worthy of being in the world cup they have to be able to beat these top teams.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^Very true of what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                put yourself in fifa's shoes. its a logical decision. everybody else would have done the same because of many benefits for football.
                plus if those teams are worthy of being in the world cup they have to be able to beat these top teams.
                thats true but if you ask me it should be randomed because all these teams came second in there group

Comment

...and if those top teams were worthy of being in the WC, they too should have beaten the weaker teams in group stages. It's their fault, they got in this mess.

I personally, would hate to see teams like Norway or Bosnia in the WC, of course I'd rather see France and Portugal...but it's still unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                    If I were a Bosnian, or Norwegian, I'd be pissed as hell. This is so fcking cheap and unfair!!
                    norway didn't even qualify for play offs since they were the team with the least amount of points out of the ones that finished 2nd

Comment

disgusting

Comment

I'm a staunch criticizer of countless FIFA decisions, but this one makes sense to me. The playoffs are technically a new round in the qualifiers. In most confederations, teams are re-seeded from round to round.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh View Post
                          I'm a staunch criticizer of countless FIFA decisions, but this one makes sense to me. The playoffs are technically a new round in the qualifiers. In most confederations, teams are re-seeded from round to round.
                          Dude its been done in Europe for years and if FIFA wanted to do such thing they should have announced it before the WCQ started, now that those useless big name teams are in danger of not qualifying they are desperate to prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                            Dude its been done in Europe for years and if FIFA wanted to do such thing they should have announced it before the WCQ started, now that those useless big name teams are in danger of not qualifying they are desperate to prevent it.
                            Yeah, I understand bro, the timing of the decision is certainly shady, but the rule itself in principle makes sense.

Comment

Ofcourse you should find that logical, they are doing this for the sake of fans like you, people who want to see Henry,Ronaldo,Arshavin and other stars put on a show that they care about WC and save their precious feet for those are actually paying for them then after ****n up in WC and gettin kicked out they could come up and say hey we did our best we just couldnt... people wanna see them players who would piss on WC and their national teams for a few dollars more and just wanna come to WC for publicity and hence more marketing value. who wants to see Ireland or Bosnia make it to WC?
                              The funny thing is people come up with excuses such as: come on now those 2nd and 3rd rate teams dont have any realistic chance to win the cup, ok lets see about the seeded teams:
                              France: No ****n way
                              Portugal: lol
                              Russia: even Abramovic wont put his money on them
                              Greece and Turkey: See France

Comment

Working...
                              X