X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maradona Biggest WTF?Dissapointing

maradona continues being a great role model

Celebration & Infamous Post Uruguay Press Conference
    'El Diez' went bananas after his side secured their passage to the World Cup finals...
    Oct 16, 2009 4:00:04 PM

Diego Maradona could be landed in hot water after his foul-mouthed tirade towards the media after Argentina beat Uruguay, thereby earning them qualification for the World Cup finals next year.

FIFA's disciplinary committee are now opening a case against the Argentine coach, who lashed out against the country's journalists in the wake of their crucial victory.

Maradona repeatedly told the press to "suck it" as he hugged Carlos Bilardo, and his fury had not abated by the time his post-match press conference started.

"Now they can suck it! Thank you, thank you to all Argentines, except for the journalists.

"They can suck it now, they can suck it now, they can suck it now, they can suck it good!

"Come on, come on Carlos! I told you I wanted you. They can suck it now! Come on, damn it.

"These ******* journalists, the b1tches who gave birth to them...

"For the people, for the people!"

In the press conference afterwards, 'El Diez' was no less vulgar.

"For the people. For those who didn't believe, for those who never believed, they can suck it. and keep on sucking it.

"I am white or black, I'll never be grey in my life."

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
    Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

A cheater and a classless coke head.
    This guy was and still is one of the biggest disgrace to football and professionalism.

Comment

everyday I hate him even more.
      The coach of Arg NT saying things like that....

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

that was beyoooond gaaaaaaaaayyyy......

why is argentina celebrating making the world cup like they're bahrain or something??

They were celebrating like they won the world cup
        how sad.....

Comment

no matter what brazil will win wc this yr no matter how good italy spain argentina netherlands are, this cup is brazils
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

hahahah lol!
            why you guys mad at him? if i was him i would do exactly the same...and you know what...its damn funny

imagine Daei would look straight to the caerma and say: "k0sse nanatoon haroomzadehha" hahah that would be awesome aswell.

ah well......lack of professionalism i know....but funny as hell
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              imagine Daei would look straight to the caerma and say: "k0sse nanatoon haroomzadehha" hahah that would be awesome aswell.

but its just sad that a team like argentina has to stoop that low....they need to celebrate winning a world cup or a continent cup...not barely making the world cup...thats the sad part

Comment

I love the guy with all my heart. he was and is the best thing to happen to football.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

but its just sad that a team like argentina has to stoop that low....they need to celebrate winning a world cup or a continent cup...not barely making the world cup...thats the sad part
                  yeah i agree. but at least they did it you know. i am sure they will own the tournament!
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Brazil or England will win it, imo.

Maradona, as much as I like him, will be sucking on a 9inch should they not make it past the group stages in the World Cup....which is a high possible scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                      Brazil or England will win it, imo.

Comment

I agree with EKBATAN. So shocking to see how low Argentina have sunk, it was as though the Maldives had made it through to the WC.

Comment

There's some things that are bad / good about Maradona... but this conference was good. He lashed back at journalists who as most of us experienced people know, journalists can be a bunch of deushbags.

good for maradona, but he still needs to do well in the finals to keep the dignity of his country's football team.
                          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

sad move by argentina.

a coach saying "suck it"!

so unpro

Comment

Working...
                            X