Al-Ittihad Jeddah VS Nagoya Grampus Eight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al-Ittihad Jeddah VS Nagoya Grampus Eight

The UAE referee just ripped off the Japanese side, a controversial red card at 7mins and a wrong penalty call at 83min sealed up a win for the Saudi team.
    I hate Asia

LOL now the Japanese feel the shit we gotta deal with every 4 months.

Comment

so true...

Comment

they had a ref from the UAE ref this game? makes no sense. why not get a ref from uzbek or australia. of course a UAE ref is going to be biased. typical AFC though.

Comment

Same in Hong Kong, South China 0:1 Kuwait SC from UAE referee
          Offside????
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95WU_Gnhs5s
          Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

AFC is as corrupt as the IFF. You should never let an arab be the head of anything other than a camel dealership.

Comment

american ref?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                The UAE referee just ripped off the Japanese side, a controversial red card at 7mins and a wrong penalty call at 83min sealed up a win for the Saudi team.
                I hate Asia
                dude the way you explained it I thought they won 1-0 with the penalty then I check the score and its 6-2 !!! (yea 6-2 sounds familiar to real fans).
                this alittihad team is something special no?
                if they win this year they will officially be the best with 3 titles and ss no longer joined top.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

so far in this years ACL, al ittihad has its toughest match against esteghlal...
                  we were clearly better than all these other teams they played against.. a pity we didnt go through
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                    dude the way you explained it I thought they won 1-0 with the penalty then I check the score and its 6-2 !!! (yea 6-2 sounds familiar to real fans).
                    this alittihad team is something special no?
                    if they win this year they will officially be the best with 3 titles and ss no longer joined top.
                    Dude the game was 3-2 up untill 84min when the referee blew for penalty!
                    If the game had ended 3-2 NGR would have definitely been the favourites for the return leg.

Comment

AFC = Arabian Football Corruption.

Comment

Working...
                      X