pharoah is this one real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pharoah is this one real?

The Al Ahly player had some choice words for the Fennecs players he will face with Egypt in Cairo next month.
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/wor...-anthem-egypts

Hahah. I don't know if the claim is true or not, but I doubt heavily that that interview is true. The media war between the two countries has been absolutely ridiculous, with the most retarded b.s. coming out every day. Yesterday the Algerian media claimed that Amr Zaki said "Egypt can beat Algeria 6-0" during halftime of the Zambia game. What hell would he be doing talking about the Algeria game when they're in the middle of an away World Cup qualifier with the score tied, and anything less than a win knocking them out . Zaki said I haven't even done an interview with Egyptian media in months, let alone any other. I wouldn't be surprised if this is fake too. The Egyptian media hasn't been much better for its part.

The cursing and mudslinging between fans is even worse, and I'm afraid this literally bloody rivalry is getting even worse. What a shame, as the two nations are very close politically and historically, and cousin nations ethnically.

Comment

I hope Egypt beats them and qualify for the WC.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

i really hope egypt crushes them.

Comment

Egypt all the way

Comment

Reps for everybody!

Thanks for the support bros. I don't know, I'm not too confident about this one given the way we're playing and the need to win by 3. Never know though. Glad we're playing in Cairo.

Comment

^If Egypt doesn't win with 3-0, then all you guys gotta do is beating them only 2-0 and then play Algeria again in neutral plan.

Comment

I LIKE EGYPT VERY MUCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm6cqpJvsT4 - Everyday life for a typical Algerian
                A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Originally posted by PersianPrins View Post
                  I LIKE EGYPT VERY MUCH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm6cqpJvsT4 - Everyday life for a typical Algerian
                  looool talk about busting a nut

Comment

^man i love your sig, just put cristianos face on that idiot and it will be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      ^man i love your sig, just put cristianos face on that idiot and it will be perfect.
                      agreed.

Comment

all the way with Egypt. Not only because of Pharao which i rly like...but just in general.
                        Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco........nuke them all if u ask me!
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

so you all like egypt
                          then i hope algeria wins egypt 10-0

Comment

Working...
                          X