Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toofan View Post
    is AFC going with the system UEFA is?
    well it seems like it it is getting more similar to UEFA with the group settings, and the one game final in a neutral ground.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Its Funny How nobody Mentioned that it was the AFC Finals on Saturday I think
      And Al ittihad Lost YESSSSSSSS , and as a I realize more and more Esteghlal Group was very tough

sigpic

Comment

^
        I saw the game.
        AlIttihad controlled for most parts and hit the post couple of times I think. They play a fast paced counterattacking game which is good to see.
        Sepahan soorakhed Alttihad 2 times last season in the group stages

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
          ^
          I saw the game.
          AlIttihad controlled for most parts and hit the post couple of times I think. They play a fast paced counterattacking game which is good to see.
          Sepahan soorakhed Alttihad 2 times last season in the group stages
          That Was sepahan and alttihad 2 years ago , Teams change from a season to another
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
            That Was sepahan and alttihad 2 years ago , Teams change from a season to another
            Esteghlal was just too soft on them this season, and let them take 4 points of you. Seyed salehi owned them in both games.

I doubt they've changed much, their goalkeeper and mohammad noor are still there I remember

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
            X