No announcement yet.

Materazzi's Long Lost Sister (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and that girl from new mexico studies what? occupational therapy, way to make my profession proud! lol

there was a girl who played soccer on a coed team at a ghetto highschool when i was in highschool and i heard that she got into a fight with a dude and she had the dude on the ground, legs wrapped around his arms and beat his face in so bad that he needed some facial reconstructive surgery.... some btches are just straight up bad

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
      and that girl from new mexico studies what? occupational therapy, way to make my profession proud! lol
      there was a girl who played soccer on a coed team at a ghetto highschool when i was in highschool and i heard that she got into a fight with a dude and she had the dude on the ground, legs wrapped around his arms and beat his face in so bad that he needed some facial reconstructive surgery.... some btches are just straight up bad
      hows that a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
        yeah...i doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas85 View Post
          yeah...i doubt that.

doubt what?

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

WOW seriously that biatch is worse than materazzi

Comment

Working...
              X