Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting Article on Haddadi

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...ssure-big-guy/

he's such a humble and cool guy, i saw him last week and he does not act stuck up at all unlike most other athletes

even grizzlies fans agree that he should get playing time

Comment

Did you see him at MyHouse? Come to Playhouse tonight for the PSAC party, gona be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        Did you see him at MyHouse? Come to Playhouse tonight for the PSAC party, gona be crazy.
        yea were u there too?

man i like psac parties but they're always on weekdays, i gotta work tomorrow...have fun

Comment

btw, haddadi's playing tonite....its half time, he already played 4 min.

Comment

Loved this Quote! We Iranians need to keep supporting each other and get better at supporting one another ...

Aslan told me this level of loyalty is typical of the Iranian community. “I experience it all the time,” he said. “I do readings of my books sometimes, and my views on Iran are not exactly in alignment with a lot of Iranian-Americans, particularly the older generation. Yet my readings are filled with Iranians who will tell me to my face they disagree with everything I say, and then proceed to buy 10 books for their families. There’s something innate about the Iranian identity. It’s a 2,500-year-old national identity that Iranians take very seriously.”
            Dameh Haddadi garm ... Green is the Color of Eshgh ... and it's the Color Tyrants Hate ..

Comment

so he played 6+min tonite, got a couple of points, 1 reb, 1assist, 1 block, not bad for the amount he got

THABEET fractured his jaw in the first period, so if hamed's lucky he'll be out a little while and he'll actually get to show himself.....i know its not a good thing that thabeet's injured but best of luck to hamed

Comment

damet garm hamed

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  so he played 6+min tonite, got a couple of points, 1 reb, 1assist, 1 block, not bad for the amount he got

THABEET fractured his jaw in the first period, so if hamed's lucky he'll be out a little while and he'll actually get to show himself.....i know its not a good thing that thabeet's injured but best of luck to hamed

Comment

Gasol played 31 minutes tonight and got 3 points. Badbakht Hadadi got less than 3 minutes.

Comment

what a joke this grizzlies team is....they lost by 25pts to a depleted houston rockets team

gasol 30 min, 3 points, haddadi 2 min, 2 points!

Comment

Working...
                      X