Bahrian-New Zeland,who will go to S.Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bahrian-New Zeland,who will go to S.Africa

Despite hating the Bahrainis i hope they make it because it will defenitly be in Asia's interest for the future World Cups.
    I say it will b a 1-1 draw and Bahrain will go thru.
    What is your predictions ?

every cell in my body wants the Kiwis demolish and vaporize Bahrain!
    i wish Bahrain 0 - 3514 NZ.... biut i predict Bahrain 1 - 2 NZ!
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

1-1

Comment

I think a tie 1-1 and Bahrain reaching the finals

Comment

for the sake of the future of asian football, i hope bahrain goes through.
          all bahrain has to do is score 1 goal, then newzealand has a mountain to climb!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
            for the sake of the future of asian football, i hope bahrain goes through.
            all bahrain has to do is score 1 goal, then newzealand has a mountain to climb!
            hey, WTF? wheres your persian pride ? everybody in this forum wants NZ coming to the WC, GGGGGGOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS
            sigpic

Comment

Bahrain should make it but if they can't beat NZ they better not go to WC!

bahraini FA president interview pre-game
              bahrain coach

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
                hey, WTF? wheres your persian pride ? everybody in this forum wants NZ coming to the WC, GGGGGGOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKIIIIIIIIWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS
                how does iranian football benefit from new zealand going to the worldcup?
                atleast with bahrain going, we are kind of securing more asian spots for next world cup and increasing iran's chances of going to the next worldcup. remember FIFA awards points to different continents based on these things...
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Kiwis 1-0

Comment

If Bahrain doesn,t go to the WC then FIFA will reduce Asia's places for 2014 for sure.Now AFC has 4.5 spots next tine we could havethe same or 5 but if
                    Bahrain loses to New Zeland FIFA will defenitly take away from asia.
                    Thats whi O want Bahrain to make it otherwisw I hate that country.

Comment

Hopefully it will be New Zealand. I predict 1-0.
                      Bahrain losing will have little effect on Asia's spots. The last two times Asia lost to Trinidad and Ireland in the playoffs and we still got the same number of spots (4.5) so it would be more beneficial to us if the arab team didn't make it. Let's hope that they don't saudi the ref.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

i do not want bahrain to go to put the final nail in the coffin of Petro football!!! for years they were able to ride the petro dollar and it is time for them to go back to the drawing boards and work hard like every other nation instead of depending on petro dollar to save them!!!
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Bahrain will!

Comment

after what bahrain did to the saudis I doubt that they'll lose to kiwis

Comment

I watch the first game. NZ is big and physical. Bahrain is going to have a taugh time there. IF they are very lucky they may qualify.

Comment

Working...
                              X