X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zealand Defeats Bahrain to make the World Cup 2010

New Zealand beat Bharain 1-0

45th minute header.

Feel free to close this thread whenever. I just wanted to let peeps know.

Cheers

akh joon
    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I am very happy to hear that

Comment

Yeeeeessss

this made my day!

i would b ashamed if bahrain played in wc and not we
        sigpic

THE DREAM IS ALIVE IN AZADI...

IRANIAN ALL AROUND THE WORLD , IN SCHOOLS , IN TEAMS , IN NEIGHBERHOODS ARE KICKING THE ASS OF THEIR OPPONENTS.....SO MUTCH TALENT HAVE WE... WE WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP ONE DAY....I PROMISE

Comment

New Zealand played with alot of hopes and wishes, and had chances to increase the lead...

Bahrain played very poor today, in contrast to the previous games, they didnt pass well, MISSED an absolute simple chance, and more importantly had an excellent opportunity to score, but truely fluffed the penalty...

did anyone notice, that there was not just Bahraini flags, but also SAUDI fans and flags in the stadium, in New Zealand, that does take alot of Arab Gulf pride, ignoring the fact that Bahrain knocked your kingdom out of the world cup...

Its about time they collectively taste a little of Iran's pain, and hurt feelings...

Further, its a dismal time for Asian Football, with only 3 true Asian nations (Australia being a country joining from another continent) entering a world cup, when we had the potential for 4/5 countries to eneter. Also, we now realise how far far far behind we are from the far advanced (in all ways) Far East, Japan, and Koreans...

Comment

hahaa to bad they couldn't experience grass rolling in new zealand
            sigpic

Comment

mersiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jooooooooooooooon
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

OH YESSSSS!!! GOOD LUCK NEW ZEALAND!!!! THIS MEANS NO ARABS THIS YEAR!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! at every world cup i was disgusted to see saudis or other arabs!!! an arabfree world cup!! YESSSSSSSS!!!

Comment

Happy to hear it!

I love Perspolis the red army!

Comment

Originally posted by TM_FAN View Post
                    OH YESSSSS!!! GOOD LUCK NEW ZEALAND!!!! THIS MEANS NO ARABS THIS YEAR!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! at every world cup i was disgusted to see saudis or other arabs!!! an arabfree world cup!! YESSSSSSSS!!!
                    arabs from asia yea but there might be arabs coming in from afrika but they aint the same though we can say they are much more civilized
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                      ....arabs coming from afrika but they aint the same though we can say they are much more civilized
                      nope we can't for sure.
                      ask shayan_m and me about north african arabs and civilized......
                      lol.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

nice =)

Comment

I honestly think Bahrain is the only team in the world capable of squandering TWO GOLDEN CHANCES to qualify for the World Cup BACK TO BACK!

In 2006 it was Trinidad-Tobago and they played the decisive return leg at HOME, in Bahrain.

And now New Zealand, a team that was defeated by the MIGHTY FIJI in the qualifiers!!!

How pathetic for Bahrain.

But, I'm very satisfied!
                          I want all the BAD LUCK and HEART BREAKS for this team after what they did to us in 2001.
                          And, don't get me wrong, I'm not mad that they defeated us in Manama 3-1, I have even gotten over the grass-rolling part, but one thing I will nor forget, nor forgive is the PATHETIC WAY in which they celebrated afterwards, on the pitch, with the Saudi flag.

God, Allah, or whoever you want to call him is up there and he saw what these miserable cheats did that day in Manama.

Comment

Bahrain missed a penalty in second half .

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              Bahrain missed a penalty in second half .

Comment

Working...
                              X