X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    New Zealand beat Bahrain 1-0
    45th minute header.
    Feel free to close this thread whenever. I just wanted to let peeps know.
    Cheers
    New Zealand played well than Bahrain just now. I trust that if Iran or Saudi Arabia stand this position (mean replace Bahrain), New Zealand would not go through...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobo View Post
      this made my day!
      i would b ashamed if bahrain played in wc and not we

If they still playing like before and does not change their football style, I believe that Iran won't win the world cup.

The most important thing is they should follow the technique and fast game like European team.

Comment

Originally posted by Behzad M. View Post
        Happy to hear it!
        I am so sorry to hear that. Bahrain should be won that match!!!!!!!!
        But they are very poor performance today..

Comment

Although this made my day also, it also reminded me of our dismal campaign...feeling of sorrow, back you come again...
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Comment

very glad the grassrollers wont be in the WC, but i still think NZ are very very far from being a quality side in the tournament
              Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                very glad the grassrollers wont be in the WC, but i still think NZ are very very far from being a quality side in the tournament
                True, but at least NZ consists of sportsmen as opposed to a bunch of dirty bribed grassrolling lizards, who wants to see that in a WC?

Comment

Originally posted by TM_FAN View Post
                  OH YESSSSS!!! GOOD LUCK NEW ZEALAND!!!! THIS MEANS NO ARABS THIS YEAR!!!
                  There will be one and exactly one Arab nation in the next WC. Either Algeria or Egypt.

It may be argued that neither is a "true Arab nation". Which is more Arab by the way, Egypt or Algeria?

And similarly there will be exactly one Muslim country also.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    where?
                    it was in the crowd. they were in the bahrain group, they were waving the saudi flag? Bahrain knocked out saudi, why would the put the flag up?

Comment

Its a joke that both of these teams even got this far. Next WC will be an absolute embarrassment for Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by malleus View Post
                        There will be one and exactly one Arab nation in the next WC. Either Algeria or Egypt.
                        It may be argued that neither is a "true Arab nation". Which is more Arab by the way, Egypt or Algeria?
                        And similarly there will be exactly one Muslim country also.
                        al-Misr.(egypt)

Comment

Originally posted by shafeii View Post
                          it was in the crowd. they were in the bahrain group, they were waving the saudi flag? Bahrain knocked out saudi, why would the put the flag up?

Exactly....BUT...it was SAUDI fans along with the Bahrainis!!! waving Saudi fans, and showing solid support for Bahrain...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Its a joke that both of these teams even got this far. Next WC will be an absolute embarrassment for Asia.
                            I actually think it will be one of Asia's best. I think Australia and Japan will surprise everyone. But the Korea's will still struggle.

Comment

Good, Bahrein would have embarrassed Asia just like Saudi Arabia losing 8-0 to Germany.

Comment

Wow I just realized that no west Asian countries will be in the World Cup.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X