X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously japan will be in brazils group

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
      no way jose, this is gonna be one of the best, just because decent teams like Turkey, Croatia, Russia and Sweden aren't in doesn't mean it wont be exciting..there are 12 teams in the tournament who didnt make it in 2006 so im happy to see some of the teams
      If Greece draws N.Korea i promise a 3-0 victory guys...in perhaps the defensive game of the year lol

yea man i dont understand why people are fussing just cuz teams with NAMES didnt make it or some more unknown teams like slovenia made it... well those teams deserved it and thats what the qualifying process is all about, its not just one or two games, it was a long process for them to make it....theres no FLUKE about that

people need to realize the old school powerhouses arent necessarily going to always win, now days everyones progressing so get used to it, there will be alot of underdog teams that are gonna pull surprises in the future and ITS ALL GOOD FOR THE GAME!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
        They did well in the Euro but seriously if they can't beat Slovenia let alone tie them then they are hopeless in the WC.
        they were robbed. kerzakhov shouldn't have gotten that red card, he should have had a penalty and slovenia's goalie should have been sent off

second time in 6 months that hiddink gets raped by a norwegian ref (oh and also the 93 min penalty in wc 06 quarterfinal vs italy..poor guy lol)

Comment

one things for sure:
          Germany's group will be the easiest

Comment

Originally posted by K.C.I.N. View Post
            one things for sure:
            Germany's group will be the easiest
            not easy not thaat hard..
            Group G
            Germany
            Ghana
            Serbia
            Australia

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
              no way jose, this is gonna be one of the best, just because decent teams like Turkey, Croatia, Russia and Sweden aren't in doesn't mean it wont be exciting..there are 12 teams in the tournament who didnt make it in 2006 so im happy to see some of the teams
              If Greece draws N.Korea i promise a 3-0 victory guys...in perhaps the defensive game of the year lol
              I didn't mean that way. The reason I said that this WC will be one of the worst ever isn't because of the small teams. I rather meant that teams like Portugal, France and Argentina shouldn't be in the WC because they don't deserve it.

Comment

group of death could be Brazil,Paraguay,Netherlands and Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  group of death could be Brazil,Paraguay,Netherlands and Mexico
                  Brazil and Paraguay are both from Latin America so they can't be in a group together.

CITY

Comment

Brazil - Holland - Ivory Coast - Australia

South Africa - Slovakia - Paraguay - USA

Spain - Denmark - Chile - Mexico

Italy - Switzerland - Uruguay - New Zealand

Germany - Greece - Cameroon - South Korea

Argentina - Slovenia - Ghana - Japan

England - Portugal - Nigeria - Honduras

France - Serbia - Algeria - North Korea

Comment

It doesn't matter which teams South Africa will get. They will still get knocked out of the group stages. Even Iceland and Norway kicked their ass. Iran are better though.

Comment

look at my predictions, pretty close huh

I got group G all right lol

CITY

Comment

poor japan lol they have no chance in their group
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                          X