No announcement yet.

Amr Zaki will not play with an Algerian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amr Zaki is a ****ing idiot, I hope an injury put him out for months, whats next? hijacking a plan and crash into an algarian building? what a Mofo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the-ali View Post
      mo jan,
      try not to source goal.com as your source.
      Why???

Comment

wow...Egyptians hate Algerians almost as much as we hate Algerians and other Arabs

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
          Amr Zaki is a ****ing idiot, I hope an injury put him out for months, whats next? hijacking a plan and crash into an algarian building? what a Mofo
          to dige chera joosh miyari
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
            Why???
            they use un-realiable sources and write misleading headlines, poorly translate articles on purpose to twist words and make stories juicier.

basically, its gossip for guys

Comment

wow...Egyptians hate Algerians almost as much as we hate Algerians and other Arabs
              The inter-hate of Arabs is stronger than our hate for them and their hate for us, and Israel's hate for us and our hate for Israel, and Pakistan's hate for Indians and Indians hate for Pakistanis, and ...

Chinese hate for Vietnamese

Comment

Very childish from him

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  how lame

what happened to zaki by the way? he was hot like early last year or so then i never heard about him...does he even score in premier league anymore?
                  He doesn't play in the Premeir League anymore. He's on loan with an Egytpian side, and im not sure if Wigan want him back.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                  X