Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Kim-Jong Il" bans World Cup coverage in NK unless...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Kim-Jong Il" bans World Cup coverage in NK unless...

http://www.inn.ir/newsdetail.aspx?id=30691

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-10s...5875-21850348/

WTF

What an ass-hole he is

Comment

and here i thought ghaddafi was the craziest world leader!! poor NK's, the WC is the only shining light in their gloomy country and now they cant even watch it
      Go Cows!

Comment

lol, imagine the 10 second edited highlights that will be shown

Comment

no suprise really
          A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

What's the point of a country being in the WC if its citizens cant even watch the matches?

Comment

north korea out, iran in

Comment

In north korea, the people are told (by the goverment) that they're superior to all other peoples.

so losing is not an option and potentially make him and the rest of the power structure look weaker.

Comment

Actually i believe this good news for us, we must hope that FIFA suspend North Korea same way they did with Serbia in the early 90s, that way it will be either us or Saudi arabia in the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                    Actually i believe this good news for us, we must hope that FIFA suspend North Korea same way they did with Serbia in the early 90s, that way it will be either us or Saudi arabia in the world cup.
                    Bahrain?

Comment

maybe fifa will ban nk for government interference, and then iran gets the spot. but it would probably go to bahrain though seeing they were finalists in the playoffs.

sad news though.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                        In north korea, the people are told (by the goverment) that they're superior to all other peoples.
                        so losing is not an option and potentially make him and the rest of the power structure look weaker.
                        thats really messed too because they have to know that they obviously aren't a nation very proficient in the athletics lol

i wonder what would happen if they caught ppl watching the games on the net lol
                        Go Cows!

Comment

not a surprise, they try to keep their country as isolated as possible, they have NO tv, NO advertisements anywhere in the country....all they feed people is propaganda...so obviously they're not gonna open their eyes to the world by showing them the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                            not a surprise, they try to keep their country as isolated as possible, they have NO tv, NO advertisements anywhere in the country....all they feed people is propaganda...so obviously they're not gonna open their eyes to the world by showing them the world cup
                            its not like they can open their eyes...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

lol Iran in do you want 3 games to be exactly like jordan

Comment

Working...
                              X