X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    it's rumoured that Benzema will start as lone striker
    and come on milad, how can you hate this guy
    i dont believe that pellegrini will be that retarded. benzema has been acting more as a midfielder anytime i saw him play for real... not a striker. and he will be lone striker? wtf. i just hope pellegrini doesnt become a puss and play defensive... we are better at attacking then barca so we should take it to them. even during the 6-2 we started out the game better and scored the first goal until a random counterattack+ramos give away threw everything away. BUT the 4 defenders should not cross their half.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      i dont believe that pellegrini will be that retarded. benzema has been acting more as a midfielder anytime i saw him play for real... not a striker. and he will be lone striker? wtf. i just hope pellegrini doesnt become a puss and play defensive... we are better at attacking then barca so we should take it to them. even during the 6-2 we started out the game better and scored the first goal until a random counterattack+ramos give away threw everything away. BUT the 4 defenders should not cross their half.
      Arbeloa ate Messi alive last time Barca met Liverpool, not sure if he can do the job on sunday

I still haven't decided whether to watch the second half of arsenal-chelsea or first half of el-classico

btw: how is our boy doing ?

Comment

Arbeloa ate Messi alive last time Barca met Liverpool, not sure if he can do the job on sunday
        I still haven't decided whether to watch the second half of arsenal-chelsea or first half of el-classico
        alonso has been shit. cant even hit the target from the top of the box. lazy in defense. even his long passes end up going out close the the corner flag... i dunno what he smoked after coming to madrid. hopefully he will improve. but hes still better than gago thats for sure.

Comment

c ronaldo
          kkhatibi
          araBS players
          niki
          materzatti

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            ...BUT the 4 defenders should not cross their half.
            you mean they shouldn't cross their 6 yards box like last time in camp nou?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

why dont you guys like Materazzi? he was one of my fav. Defenders
              sigpic

Comment

the matches dont interfere. el clasico is 2 hours after the start of the london derby. im gonna wake up at 8 to watch arsenal, and then at 10 ill watch barcelona.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by El-Presidente View Post
                  why dont you guys like Materazzi? he was one of my fav. Defenders

he is an italian national hero, something like pavarotti or andrea boccelli
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                  X