USA-Jamaica[R]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amir H F
    Dont worry bro I will be saving enough threads on this topic...I dont think you will be on the forums for a while after the US embarass themselves.
    time will tell...

Comment

man, I saw that whole game, it was an embarassing peformance by the US, they were clearly outplayed by Jamaica. There goal was lucky, too, there was confusion on the jamaican team and there was a goalie mistake on top of that (he kneeled for the ball and it went right off his hands and in). If the US wants to play like that in the world cup, the better forget about advancing and just hope they dont get embarrased like the saudis last wc...

Comment

Originally posted by nyc3469
        man, I saw that whole game, it was an embarassing peformance by the US, they were clearly outplayed by Jamaica. There goal was lucky, too, there was confusion on the jamaican team and there was a goalie mistake on top of that (he kneeled for the ball and it went right off his hands and in). If the US wants to play like that in the world cup, the better forget about advancing and just hope they dont get embarrased like the saudis last wc...
        I guess you missed the parts where Jamaica were tackling like madmen. The last thing the U.S. team wants is having their best assets being injured. The United States did play poorly but Jamaica had nothing to lose, the U.S. in fact did.

Comment

Working...
        X