loooool cr9 got diiiised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messi can win the EPL by himself even if he plays in stoke city lol

lol at persianmadrid saying madrid>barca only days after we owned them for the 3rd time in a row.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      lol at persianmadrid saying madrid>barca only days after we owned them for the 3rd time in a row.
      @ the bolded part:
      the day Hadi Aghily makes a fool of John Terry, your statement would be true too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 very average EPL defenders who have silenced Messi in the past 3 years
      EPL is not easy. and the whole United team flopped last year in the CL final, not just Ronaldo despite them dictating the play before Eto'os goal
      anyways, I was cheering for Barcelona, so glad they won
      last thing I wanna see, is Luckchester United winning another CL

Comment

^
        They didnt silence Messi. The Whole fuking bus silenced Messi.
        The first picture was when messi was still a teenager and not even half of talent of what he is today. as i said when you put 11 men inside the 18 yards boxx( or the 6 yard box since it was chelea) then no player in the world can go through them.
        i dont know how much proud of that chelsea can be to play like a btch and still lose. at least guus could have given his players a chance to prove themsevles and impose their style of english football but all i saw was a pile of blue players inside their own half. disgusting epl.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

You people need to learn how to read things in context instead of thinking what you want.

Madrid > Barca.

a year and a half ago, we owned you very badly, so badly that you lined up to shake our hands, remember that? 2 years in a row we owned Barca. Sorry that we can't own you every year. That's how the seasons go. Soon you'll be bending over again. By the way, we are a new team this year, and at home you only managed to beat us 1-0. Barca is a great team, but as great as they are to beat Madrid, a team with almost totally new players from last year just shows how damn good we are.

I know that you guys are trying hard to be good fans, but sometimes you gotta accept reality.
          The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
          For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
          http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
          http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
          http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
            You people need to learn how to read things in context instead of thinking what you want.

Madrid > Barca.

a year and a half ago, we owned you very badly, so badly that you lined up to shake our hands, remember that? 2 years in a row we owned Barca. Sorry that we can't own you every year. That's how the seasons go. Soon you'll be bending over again. By the way, we are a new team this year, and at home you only managed to beat us 1-0. Barca is a great team, but as great as they are to beat Madrid, a team with almost totally new players from last year just shows how damn good we are.

I know that you guys are trying hard to be good fans, but sometimes you gotta accept reality.
            well after spending half a billion one would expect to see a good team right?
            no but still the most expensive team got beaten by a barca team with more than half of its starters being home grown players.

nothing is more embarrassing than 2-6 not even the guard of honor.
            not sure what you mean by madrid>barca?! maybe youre refering to history and the real madrid trophies they have won in the black and white era? because right now barca is heads and shoulders above madrid, triplet ffs.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

well after spending half a billion one would expect to see a good team right?
              no but still the most expensive team got beaten by a barca team with more than half of its starters being home grown players.

nothing is more embarrassing than 2-6 not even the guard of honor.
              not sure what you mean by madrid>barca?! maybe youre refering to history and the real madrid trophies they have won in the black and white era? because right now barca is heads and shoulders above madrid, triplet ffs.
              lol thats not true agha.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                lol thats not true agha.
                halet khobe?
                whats not true? the half bilion (you need proof for that?) or the barca home grown players (open ur eyes) or madrid not playing good football (counter-attacking).?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

halet khobe?
                  whats not true? the half bilion (you need proof for that?) or the barca home grown players (open ur eyes) or madrid not playing good football (counter-attacking).?
                  shayan jaan
                  to be honest, Madrid played a very good game on sunday
                  It wasn't like you guys dominated, you took your chance, they didn't!
                  simple football

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                    shayan jaan
                    to be honest, Madrid played a very good game on sunday
                    It wasn't like you guys dominated, you took your chance, they didn't!
                    simple football
                    i said it as the whole season not just one game!
                    even their own fans have complained about their style of counter-attacking and not dominating games despite spending a fortune and thats why even though madrid were 2nd in league and first in CL they almost fired pellegrini

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

halet khobe?
                      how about the amount of money barca has spent???

Comment

even their own fans have complained about their style of counter-attacking and not dominating games despite spending a fortune and thats why even though madrid were 2nd in league and first in CL they almost fired pellegrini
                        Screw the real madrid fans. They don't know anything about football. They're acting like retards and have high expectations. They are the reason why Real fail. I can think how horrible it is to play for the best team in the world when they're booed by their very own fans each game. They still don't understand that the team have new players and it takes time to gel together (atleast one season). During the Alcorcon game, they were screaming like "kick Pellegrini from his job" while the very same fans were screaming "ole ole" everytime Alcorcon had the ball and was chearing for them instead of their own team. That's called disgrace

Comment

shayan is your full time profession a clown?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            shayan is your full time profession a clown?

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post

EPL best league in the world??!
                              do you live under a rock or do you have television epl is yhe best leauge it's fact man
                              and have the strongest teams and don't come with :bs: by saying it's not because it's fact

Comment

^
                                They didnt silence Messi. The Whole fuking bus silenced Messi.
                                The first picture was when messi was still a teenager and not even half of talent of what he is today. as i said when you put 11 men inside the 18 yards boxx( or the 6 yard box since it was chelea) then no player in the world can go through them.
                                i dont know how much proud of that chelsea can be to play like a btch and still lose. at least guus could have given his players a chance to prove themsevles and impose their style of english football but all i saw was a pile of blue players inside their own half. disgusting epl.
                                haha are you joking chelsea losing hahahaha you forgot the 6 penalties that your ref didn't give hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X