World Cup 2010 Draw Date, Time [+ Live Report]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
    no one is even giving greece a chance at even potentially scoring one goal in this tournament (are we that bad or just that boring?)..none the less i hope greece can rely on our physical strength over korea and our technical superiority to nigeria (none the less either team who counterattacks will destroy us with their speed)
    then again, id rather be the team no one expects to do much, im just glad we made it
    Euro 2004: Spain and Russia in group: champions
    Euro 2008: Spain and Russia in group: worst in tournament
    WC 1994: Nigeria and Argentina in group: worst in tournament
    WC 2010: Nigeria and Argentina in group: second round? lol
    if you manage to get outta that group, there is a good chance of reaching the quarter finals

Comment

but portugal with ronaldo back will be a challenger.

I know australia only concedes one goal but verbeek's strategy only work in asia with small players (compared to aussies) and not controlling games with cost australia a place in last 16 because at top level thosee teams will easily punish australia but then anything can happen an australia might play better with a different strategy.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^Portugal are playing worse with Ronaldo back. Group G isn't group of death. Portugal will get crashed out. Do you think they'll stand a chance against Brazil and Ivory Coast? I don't think so.

Group D is the hardest one.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
          I would always say don't bet against the German
          but since Ballack missed a penalty a few days ago, the trend might have changed
          I bought my Schweinsteiger jersey today, so GO GERMANY
          and have a soft feeling for England, Italy (if Totti returns) and Spain
          and of course my favorite underdog: DENMARK

hvorfor lige danmark? why Denmark ?
          A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

anyone who thinks USA is getting out of the group stage is rediculous. algeria and slovenia are strong teams. their players play every week in top european leagues. usa really has no shot. faghat england!!

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
              anyone who thinks USA is getting out of the group stage is rediculous. algeria and slovenia are strong teams. their players play every week in top european leagues. usa really has no shot. faghat england!!
              i hope usa gets raped.. i hate them i can't stand their players, i can't stand their fans, i can't stand how ESPN guys give them so much credit and talk about u.s. suckeeer like they are gods of futbol(there is only one god and that's maradonaaa :P ), ya they have a much stronger youth and senior program compared to us. they have ENSAAN running it unlike us we dont have not even animals, cause animals are actually known to be great in organizing things. but i just can't stand anything about U.S. suckeeer.

Comment

Group g= group of death

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  but portugal with ronaldo back will be a challenger.

I know australia only concedes one goal but verbeek's strategy only work in asia with small players (compared to aussies) and not controlling games with cost australia a place in last 16 because at top level thosee teams will easily punish australia but then anything can happen an australia might play better with a different strategy.
                  wtf did crystiana ever do for portugal? euro 08? wc 06? euro 04?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    wtf did crystiana ever do for portugal? euro 08? wc 06? euro 04?
                    Wonder to?!

Comment

ivory coast is a very over-rated team. they have 2-3 good players. the others are all crap.

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                        ivory coast is a very over-rated team. they have 2-3 good players. the others are all crap.
                        You consider Ivory Coast as over-rated team?!

They have Drogba, Kolo and Yaya Toure, Eboue, Zokora, Romaric, Kone and the list can goes on.

Portugal are over-rated, not Ivory Coast.

Comment

Working...
                        X