Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EPL XI vs. LA LIGA XI; who will prevail ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EPL XI vs. LA LIGA XI; who will prevail ?

EPL XI:

-------------------Given---------------------
    Johnson-----Terry------Vidic---------Ashley Cole
    ------------------Essien---------------------
    --------Fabregas--------Lampard------------
    ------------------Gerrard--------------------
    --------Drogba-----------Torres-------------

Bench: Reina, Evra, Rooney, Van Persie, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Robinho, Sagna, Carvalho, Anelka, Arshavin

La Liga XI:

----------------Casillas--------------------
    Alves-----Puyol-------Pique------Capdevilla ?
    --------------Toure/ Lass------------------
    -------Xavi---------------Ineista----------
    --Messi----------------------Ronaldo-----
    -------------David Villa-------------------

Subs: Sergio Lopez, Pepe, Albiol, Ramos, Alonso, Ibra, Forlan, Fabiano, Abidal, Kaka, Jesus Navas, David Silva

no bias, what do you think the outcome will be ?
    What do you think about the squads ?
    any players I missed out ?

and please don't tell me Ronaldo won't make La Liga's XI, cause even if he is worse than Messi and Iniesta, he is still among the top XI in La Liga

EPL. The defense is too strong, and so is the midfield. EPL 2-0.

Comment

casillas>given
      alves>drogba
      puyol = terry
      pique<vidic
      capdevila = cole
      Toure = Essien
      Xavi > Fabregas
      Iniesta>Lampard
      Messi>Gerrard
      Ronaldo > Drogba
      Villa<Torres

la liga 6 - epl 2

does epl really dont have anyone better than johnson??

Comment

this is a joke, right? barcelona, i mean, "la liga xi" would rape the epl! and ibrahimovic starts

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
          casillas>given
          alves>Johnson
          puyol = terry
          pique<vidic
          capdevila = cole
          Toure = Essien
          Xavi > Fabregas
          Iniesta>Lampard
          Messi>Gerrard
          Ronaldo > Drogba

Villa<Torres
          la liga 6 - epl 2
          does epl really dont have anyone better than johnson??
          you probably haven't watched Johnson recently, he dribbles past defenders better than a winger. plus he has 2 goals and 5 assists this season already, very good for a RB considering he was injured for 3 weeks.
          but I've got a problem with your comparisons, the bold ones

Cole is miles ahead of Capdevilla, he is awesome defensively and offensively

Essien is the best DM in the world, Yaya comes close, but Essien is superior

and you can't compare Messi and Ronaldo with Gerrard and Drogba as they play different positions. If the formation of both teams was the same you would have been spot on! but you can't compare them as Ronaldo and Messi are wingers, but Gerrard and Drogba play toward the centre

I think the EPL team is a little too physical for La Liga team

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            this is a joke, right? barcelona, i mean, "la liga xi" would rape the epl! and ibrahimovic starts
            buddy we said no bias please
            Ibra is awesome, but David Villa is on a league of his own, he bangs goals playing in VALENCIA, where the only world class player who gives him service is David Silva

and what is your rationale saying la liga will rape EPL's....we are here to discuss, not just saying a line in favor of our favorite laegue

Comment

Glen Johnson>>>Alves.

Alves might be the worst crosser of the ball ever. lol

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                Glen Johnson>>>Alves.

Alves might be the worst crosser of the ball ever. lol
                well he made a couple of very decent crosses in el-clasico
                but sometimes, his crosses and shots are so funny, actually the ball goes outta stadium
                but I give them this one that Alves>Glen, because Alves has a lot of hype while Johnson's quality will be recognized in the WC

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                  you probably haven't watched Johnson recently, he dribbles past defenders better than a winger. plus he has 2 goals and 5 assists this season already, very good for a RB considering he was injured for 3 weeks.
                  but I've got a problem with your comparisons, the bold ones

Cole is miles ahead of Capdevilla, he is awesome defensively and offensively

Essien is the best DM in the world, Yaya comes close, but Essien is superior

and you can't compare Messi and Ronaldo with Gerrard and Drogba as they play different positions. If the formation of both teams was the same you would have been spot on! but you can't compare them as Ronaldo and Messi are wingers, but Gerrard and Drogba play toward the centre

I think the EPL team is a little too physical for La Liga team
                  i think cole is overrated (imo evra is better)

i admit a i picked toure because i'm a barca fan, they are pretty equal, essien might be slightly better

i only compared messi and gerrard because there was no one else to compare him to. but messi can play center offensive mid too. ronaldon played striker alot during has last days at utd

Comment

replace iniesta with kaka. replace crystiana with silva. then replace crystiana with mata. replace albiol with lopo.

you know la liga is amazing when higuain and aguero cant even make it.

la liga team would definitely win.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                      i think cole is overrated (imo evra is better)
                      i admit a i picked toure because i'm a barca fan, they are pretty equal, essien might be slightly better
                      i only compared messi and gerrard because there was no one else to compare him to. but messi can play center offensive mid too. ronaldon played striker alot during has last days at utd
                      Cole has been fantastic as of late
                      scoring 2 goals, and assisting 6 this season (2 of which came on sunday against Arsenal where the whole stadium was booing him) and to be honest he was the only fullback in the league to make Ronaldo look ordinary, so whenever United faced Chelsea, Ronald would have to play on the left, so he didn't have to face Cole

and milad jaan, your hate towards Ronaldo is adorable

Comment

Cole has been fantastic as of late
                        scoring 2 goals, and assisting 6 this season (2 of which came on sunday against Arsenal where the whole stadium was booing him) and to be honest he was the only fullback in the league to make Ronaldo look ordinary, so whenever United faced Chelsea, Ronald would have to play on the left, so he didn't have to face Cole

and milad jaan, your hate towards Ronaldo is adorable
                        silva starts for spain and performs well for them and valencia. crystiana starts for portugal and madrid and does eff all in both. silva is clearly better. mata is also better.

oh and you also forgot senna, the best DM of euro 08.

Comment

buddy we said no bias please
                          Ibra is awesome, but David Villa is on a league of his own, he bangs goals playing in VALENCIA, where the only world class player who gives him service is David Silva
                          and what is your rationale saying la liga will rape EPL's....we are here to discuss, not just saying a line in favor of our favorite laegue
                          sorry

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

1 - 1

goals: drogba min. 12, Xavi min. 33

Comment

only way to go about it is to compare the players, its pretty even but I think having Messi,Ronaldo,Kaka, Villa, Silva,Iniesta,Xavi in the same team is the best team ever hands down nobody comes even close.

2-0 la liga.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                              X