Your Thoughts: Group of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Thoughts: Group of Death

Which do YOU think is the "group of death", or the hardest group. Everyone has been saying that Group G is the group of death, but I completely disagree. North Korea is a joke, and Ivory Coast will be tough, but Brazil and Portugal should put this away. I believe that the group of death is either group D or group E because all of those teams could be anywhere from 1st to 4th.

Groups:
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Which do YOU think is the "group of death", or the hardest group. Everyone has been saying that Group G is the group of death, but I completely disagree. North Korea is a joke, and Ivory Coast will be tough, but Brazil and Portugal should put this away. I believe that the group of death is either group D or group E because all of those teams could be anywhere from 1st to 4th.
    Groups:
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html
    Ivory coast almost beat Germany last month !
    They are world class, and their team has experience from 4 years ago and considering the WC is in Africa, I tip them to edge Portugal and finish second

as for the group of death

D
    E

or even
    A

Comment

Whats have you seen of Portugal lately that makes you think they will put it away?

Comment

yes, i never said ivory coast is bad. if anyone who will under perform in that group, it should be portugal. but with the competition in groups d and e, it will surely be a tough battle. i think germany and serbia will advance, and netherlands and denmark. but once again, theyre such tough groups that i dont even know.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

portugal sux, ivory coast is world class and n. korea is gonna play 11 man defense

group D & E are gonna be hard too...people are underestimating alot of these teams like denmark, cameroon, ghana, serbia..even japan and australia

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            portugal sux, ivory coast is world class and n. korea is gonna play 11 man defense

group D & E are gonna be hard too...people are underestimating alot of these teams like denmark, cameroon, ghana, serbia..even japan and australia
            dont forget n.korea said that they will put there bus infront of the goal
            sigpic

Comment

group G is scary. then australia's group is going down to the wire.

http://goal.com/en/poll/n2147481362/...-death/results

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

isn't it messed up that ivory coast has gotten group of death last 2 world cups?? their first 2 world cups

Comment

^
                  its a draw what can you do about it? their bad luck.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^They will beat Portugal.

Comment

for me its group E without a doubt.

Comment

brazil and ivory coast will go through.

portugal will miss out.

north korea will get raped and will come back to asia with bleeding behinds

Comment

north korea will jew their way to a draw against brazil, portugal and ivory coast advance

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post
                            north korea will jew their way to a draw against brazil, portugal and ivory coast advance
                            can't see it happening, Robinho will start dribbling and they'll give away a needless foul behind the box.
                            Dani Alves converts the chance with a good shot.
                            NK's goalie is pants. his shot stopping ability is worse than mine

Comment

Originally posted by chuck bass View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X