No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Cristiano Ronaldo Red Card vs. Almeria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c.ronaldo is better than you. dont hate. and thats why real won that game 4-2.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
      c.ronaldo is better than you. dont hate. and thats why real won that game 4-2.

1st goal he assisted it but ramos had an amazing header. 2nd goal was all higuain. 3rd goal he DIVED for penalty then MISSED it then benzema scored the rebound. 4rt goal higuain gave him a perfect cross to tap into an open goal. and in 1st half when we were winning only 1-0 he screwed up 5-10 good attacks which could have led to goals. he kept giving bad passes, shooting from ridiculous spots and missing badly, and trying to dribble and failing. i am glad he will miss the game against valencia.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post

1st goal he assisted it but ramos had an amazing header. 2nd goal was all higuain. 3rd goal he DIVED for penalty then MISSED it then benzema scored the rebound. 4rt goal higuain gave him a perfect cross to tap into an open goal. and in 1st half when we were winning only 1-0 he screwed up 5-10 good attacks which could have led to goals. he kept giving bad passes, shooting from ridiculous spots and missing badly, and trying to dribble and failing. i am glad he will miss the game against valencia.
        deep inside ur not. and you know ur in big trouble

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
          finally someone in this forum understands what I'm talking about.

ronaldo gets abused all the time for outplaying defenders, his only downfall is that he exaggerates his abuse. but just imagine how f*ed up his legs would be if he let all the contact throughout the years actually hit him. maybe that's his strategy to avoid injury... lol

I needed that joke.

Anyways, Good for two reasons:

A) As a professional athlete he should know by now that it's the one's that retaliate that usually end up getting the short end of the stick.

B) This red card is nothing in comparison For all the time he has cheated. I am surprised he doesn't get a red card just for existing.

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
            deep inside ur not. and you know ur in big trouble
            sure buddy.

----------------higuain----------------
            marcelo----------kaka----------granero
            -------------lass-----alonso-----------
            arbeloa--------------------------ramos
            -----------garay-------pepe-----------
            ----------------casillas----------------

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7 View Post
              finally someone in this forum understands what I'm talking about.

ronaldo gets abused all the time for outplaying defenders, his only downfall is that he exaggerates his abuse. but just imagine how f*ed up his legs would be if he let all the contact throughout the years actually hit him. maybe that's his strategy to avoid injury... lol
              i have to admit though, the almeria guy shouldve gotten a red card, and ronaldo shouldve gotten a straight red as well. it was unacceptable from both sides. but my point was that ronaldo couldnt control his anger. you could see after benzema scored, he was still mad that he missed the penalty. i believe his frustration took over until the red card.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

sure buddy.
                ----------------higuain----------------
                marcelo----------kaka----------granero
                -------------lass-----alonso-----------
                arbeloa--------------------------ramos
                -----------garay-------pepe-----------
                ----------------casillas----------------
                and this is our best possible line up.

bold: youth products including those who came when they were teenagers.

Comment

^
                  you got owned at home against Milan without Ronaldo.
                  you got raped by Sevilla without ronaldo.
                  you got humilated by alcorcon(3rd division) without ronaldo.
                  you got owned in camp nou WITH Ronaldo

should I go on? What makes you think you can walk away with 3 points at Mestalla? Sure thats still a great team on paper but without Ronaldo, Madrid still haven't found a solution and looked flat.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^
                    you got owned at home against Milan without Ronaldo.
                    you got raped by Sevilla without ronaldo.
                    you got humilated by alcorcon(3rd division) without ronaldo.
                    you got owned in camp nou WITH Ronaldo

should I go on? What makes you think you can walk away with 3 points at Mestalla? Sure thats still a great team on paper but without Ronaldo, Madrid still haven't found a solution and looked flat.
                    what are you trying to prove? you just proved crystiana is ineffective.

and ROFL and "owned/raped" when the other teams got lucky/narrow win, but then again, you are shayan. the only time we got owned this season was alcorcon 1st half. crystiana is ineffective and he proved it. he is lucky he missed all those games because then people would see more evidence. but we will see more in the future. name 1 game where we needed crystiana to win.

Comment

what are you trying to prove? you just proved crystiana is ineffective.

and ROFL and "owned/raped" when the other teams got lucky/narrow win, but then again, you are shayan. the only time we got owned this season was alcorcon 1st half. crystiana is ineffective and he proved it. he is lucky he missed all those games because then people would see more evidence. but we will see more in the future. name 1 game where we needed crystiana to win.
                      you didn't get raped by sevilla?
                      the deserved scoreline that game was 5-1 but 2-1 and yes you got owned by the most shitty Milan team ever

if Ronaldo was there for these games he could have changed it (except the alcorcon game perhaps).

you gotta admit Ronaldo is the only spark in madrid's team. although kaka was very good against Barca but that like his only good game Ronaldo has had great games whenever he played ,he's scored and assisted consistently.

BTW that guy who punched him deserved a whole season ban, dont want to see these ugly scenes in the world game.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

you didn't get raped by sevilla?
                        the deserved scoreline that game was 5-1 but 2-1 and yes you got owned by the most shitty Milan team ever

if Ronaldo was there for these games he could have changed it (except the alcorcon game perhaps.)

Comment

hes a dirty player. and you either love him or hate him, but no one can deny he is one of the best players right now
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

and yes you got owned by the most shitty Milan team ever
                            Saying that Milan owned Real Madrid makes me laugh

Comment

^
                              you only got 1 point out of possible 6 against them and even that, thanks to the ref who disallowed pato's perfect goal otherwise you would have lost in Milan too

this shows once again madrid without ronaldo = choke against good teams.
                              madrid + ronaldo = contender for any title.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

dive+miss+mourning instead of celebrating when benzema scores. you cant get more pathetic than that. rofl i just noticed benzema was inside the box before the princess touched it but so was the almeria defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X