Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Spain's Youth Programs Better Than England's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Are Spain's Youth Programs Better Than England's?

I believe that Spain's youth programs are better because much of the players who start playing for a youth team continue on to the senior team. But in England, that is not the case. Why is that? Also, what happens to the players who do not get accepted to the senior team but have been playing for the youth teams for so long?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

because EPL is all foreigners whereas la liga has the most local players out of all top leagues. plus, spanish teams such as real madrid, barca, valencia have excellent youth facilities and coaches. england have the facilities too though but i guess their training methods are rubbish. and i think genetically spanish players are more gifted with technique. the styles are different too. the english emphasize on shooting from far and crossing and strength/speed whereas spain emphasizes in on the ground passing and dribbling and skill.

Comment

i saw a article about this in a newspaper some days ago..spanish teams starts playing 3vs3 and 4vs4 games from like age 6 or something, so that every player has the ball alot and gets better with the ball in his feet

Comment

Working...
      X