Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haddadi and Grizzlies beat Shaq, Lebron and Cavs tonight!(+ Hadadi's ownage of Shaq)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shaq sucks, haddadi rocks!
    ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
    Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
    Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
    forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Repost
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=83059

Originally posted by keyan
      one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
        fvck lebron!!! haddadi!!!

if he was on LA Lakers, la lakers would never lose a game. lol
        if he played for the lakers, there would have been a very nice warm spot on the LA's bench!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Damn! Awesome move....

Comment

Come on bro, it's just a pump fake. Ya it's nice, but it's not really "owning"... Happens all the time in a game.

His pick against James was very impressive though.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Come on bro, it's just a pump fake. Ya it's nice, but it's not really "owning"... Happens all the time in a game.

His pick against James was very impressive though.
              i didnt use the word own! it was in the clip! wich pick? gotta clip?

Comment

poor 1st shot choice but man was that sweet with that fake on shaq. nice job TM-FAN and HADDDDADDDDIIIII!

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
                For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

edited
                  no name calling
                  Last edited by Mr.Click; 12-09-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

the bad thing is how people know this and still reply to the 2nd thread instead of the original. these members should be warned.
                    Last edited by Mr.Click; 12-09-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                      Originally posted by milad View Post
                      the bad thing is how people know this and still reply to the 2nd thread instead of the original. these members should be warned.
                      babajan, i just saw somthing on facebook and tried to share it with u without knowing it was posted before!
                      how old are u guys? 5?
                      yes i stole it and put my own name on it to make a million dollars!!
                      i hope you 2 pass the kindergarden!!
                      btw its not property of pfdc sind the pfdc decription on the clip is this: "Not claiming any rights for this video, All rights reserved to those that own it."
                      p.s. btw hamed haddadi himself did share this clip on his own facebook! so why dont u two go there and tell him too that this clip was from PFDC and he stole it too?
                      Last edited by Mr.Click; 12-09-2009, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Nothing special...good for him for geting minutes though.

Comment

Originally posted by TM_FAN View Post
                          babajan, i just saw somthing on facebook and tried to share it with u without knowing it was posted before!
                          how old are u guys? 5?
                          yes i stole it and put my own name on it to make a million dollars!!
                          i hope you 2 pass the kindergarden!!
                          btw its not property of pfdc sind the pfdc decription on the clip is this: "Not claiming any rights for this video, All rights reserved to those that own it."
                          p.s. btw hamed haddadi himself did share this clip on his own facebook! so why dont u two go there and tell him too that this clip was from PFDC and he stole it too?
                          calm down. i know there was a good chance that you didnt know. thats why i aimed my post at people who knew but were too lazy to post in original thread.

Comment

im just glad that he shows over and over that he's a great player. If they just give him these 8-10min every other game or so they'll realize what they're missing out. Sure he makes mistakes or takes a bad shod like the one he missed, but he makes up for it in many ways. He's an efficient player and in winning thats what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              im just glad that he shows over and over that he's a great player. If they just give him these 8-10min every other game or so they'll realize what they're missing out. Sure he makes mistakes or takes a bad shod like the one he missed, but he makes up for it in many ways. He's an efficient player and in winning thats what matters.
                              i agree. he has shown that he is nba material.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                                i agree. he has shown that he is nba material.

yea he can atleast get traded to another team if he doesnt get playing time in memphis

Comment

Working...
                                X