Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haddadi and Grizzlies beat Shaq, Lebron and Cavs tonight!(+ Hadadi's ownage of Shaq)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    thnx for the vid 'true persian'. repped
    No problem! Looks like many were looking for it, many views in little time!

Originally posted by keyan
    one problem with men, keh aaashegh mishaan. akheh kyoon nasheha.. bara chi ashegh mishin??

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        if he played for the lakers, there would have been a very nice warm spot on the LA's bench!
        Imagine he had done it to Kobe, the guy would probably end up in hospital. I mean LBJ is a beast, it aint easy taking him down like that.

Comment

i love how mo williams comes over and he's like
          wtf just happened how are you on the floor?

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
            Imagine he had done it to Kobe, the guy would probably end up in hospital. I mean LBJ is a beast, it aint easy taking him down like that.
            Haddadi is a 7 footer, Kobe is a 6"6 guard. It wouldn't be a shame if he did that on Kobe which by the way will never happen cuz its bynum/gasol or odom's job to deal with him. But haddadi blocked both odom and bynum last year in LA! I am proud of him
            ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
            Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
            Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
            midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
            forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
            Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

terrorism at its finest

Comment

Working...
              X