Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win the FIFA player of the year award (mens)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    Ronaldo = GOD
    just look @ his goal
    fuking beautiful...all of them
    I have no idea how you use this video to take credit away from him
    looks like you were too busy watching the vid that you missed all the text that followed it. i addressed it completely in the text.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      the reason why xavi or iniesta wont win is because they play almost exactly the same
      and they dont score many goals for a midfielder.

milad: so ronaldo's goals against porto and arsenal last season are nothing right? has higuain ever scored in the knockout stage of CL?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
        and they dont score many goals for a midfielder.

milad: so ronaldo's goals against porto and arsenal last season are nothing right? has higuain ever scored in the knockout stage of CL?
        you clearly didnt read my post.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          crystiana scored 26 goals in 53 games last season while playing for the 2nd best club in the world that season, and best club in epl for that season.

here are all his goals:

i kept a tally as i watched:

penalties: 5
          free kicks: 6
          off a set play: 4
          open play: 11 (1 tap in and most others the 4rth or 5th goal against weak teams towards the end of the game) half of the goals in open play were goals against good teams/goals that had an effect on the game.

so we can factually conclude that crystiana scored 5 important goals in open play in 53 competitive matches last season.

he scored 6 free kicks. they were stunners. but how many free kick attempts did he have the entire season? at least 30? i am sure many world class players are capable of that ratio.

of those 5 penalties i dont know how many of them he actually earned himself. i am sure at least one of them was earned by himself by a dive though.

and he scored only 4 goals off a set play. any real madrid centerback scores that much the same way in 1 season.

i mean he might be world class, but how the hell does crystiana deserve to be on this list? he is clearly overrated.
          I disagree.

I don't think he deserves to win it, but he so deserves to be in the list.

People say he didn't capture the brilliant form of previous year, but he still was second top-goalscorer behind Anelka, which isn't bad considering people called him 'flops'.
          He single-handedly won the games vs Arsenal and Porto, being the the player to be counted. Also, scored the goal to clinch the tie vs Inter in the second round. He was told to play lone-striker which is not his main position, but still caused problems to defenders.

This year, he also got few goals for Real Madrid in Champions League.

You also said that he scored this much of penatlies or freekicks, but who cares? Goals are goals. They are counted. Tap-ins,long range sstrikers.. they all count.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

in terms of footballing attitude i think ronaldo should be rock bottom and kaka at the top. sometimes i just want to punch that hoe in the face so hard that his balls (if he has any) shrivel up into crusty lumps and invert into his asshole.

Comment

Working...
            X