• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Of The Most Underated Players

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCt8XXOjZhs

tremendous respect for him

Comment

good player but i dont think hes underrated.. i mean hes 35..

Comment

There is no player whit so much class.

Comment

He's been a decent player for Inter for a long while now, a respected man. But I wouldn't call him an underrated player.
          "Se saltelli, muore Balotelli"

Comment

Even as a Juve fan I can't help but agree.

He is by far the most SOLID player I have seen in my entire life. Rarely makes a mistake, and is VERSATILE. He can play RB, LB, and almost anywhere in midfield. Amazing skills, strength, stamina and most of all, PERSONALITY. An example for all football players everywhere. Forza Javier.

Comment

He will be a great legend in Inter.

Comment

guys like Zanetti are true class, hes footballs counterpart to Tim Duncan in the NBA and Scott Niedemeyer in the NHL
                Go Cows!

Comment

Di Natale is an underrated player...mostly cuz of the team he plays in

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    Di Natale is an underrated player...mostly cuz of the team he plays in
                    true... every time i am checking goalzz.com for results i see he scored lol. diego milito is also underrated.

Comment

I think hes rated and respeted alot in the Serie A. He has amazing ball control and he's a legend.
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                      X