Whats your UEFA team of the year 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
    one of his goals was controversial....dont know if they gave it to him in the end
    if they did, then year Anelka won
    but Ronaldo missed the first month of the league while Anelka was first choice all the time
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2...ue#Top_scorers
    Anelka won the top scorer award last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2...ue#Top_scorers
      Anelka won the top scorer award last season.

oo, good
      he was very good under Scolari scored a lot of goals !
      very under-rated player in my opinion

but it's funny how the topscorer this season has 12 goals already before reaching the season-midway

Torres had 10 in 10 this season, before getting injured and missing 4 games

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
        lol @ all of u without villa
        he is by FAR the best striker in the world
        and @ chuck bass/kaebi, its funny because at first glance u dont even notice its just the barca team because they all have a case for team of the year, but then u see valdez and ur like wait wat? lol
        lol i dont know how some people can choose anelka over villa.

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post

i cant believe fabregas is not a choice
          ROFL i just realized i forgot messi. swap him for torres.

you know its funny, i remember we had this exact same thread last year. most of my picks are the same except this time i chose iniesta over arshavin. defense i dont remember lol. but this formation/categorization that they force you to choose based on is retarded.

Comment

oo, good
            he was very good under Scolari scored a lot of goals !
            very under-rated player in my opinion

but it's funny how the topscorer this season has 12 goals already before reaching the season-midway

Torres had 10 in 10 this season, before getting injured and missing 4 games
            Great players have endurance and durable bodies, it doesnt matter how talented you are if you cant play e.g Deisler. Same goes with Torres, as long as he plays 5 games and misses 10 games he wont become a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
              Great players have endurance and durable bodies, it doesnt matter how talented you are if you cant play e.g Deisler. Same goes with Torres, as long as he plays 5 games and misses 10 games he wont become a great player.
              he is not a great player
              he is better than great
              and he always gets injured when he goes to spain to play for the national team, no idea how they treat him there. he has never gotten injured in Liverpool

he is an unbelievably superb player who makes Vidic and Ferdinand look like part-time clowns

Comment

first of all, its for the 2008-2009 season
                secondly omg
                Ronaldo has scored 14 goals in like 10 starts this season
                and also a number of assists
                WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE EXPECT FROM HIM
                please watch some real madrid matches then you will see. i honestly dont know how he scores so much. hes the luckiest player on earth. i think most of his goals are because of his speed on counterattacks in an already won game, or a penalty or free kick. dont measure only on goals though. he ruins more scoring opportunities a game then anyone in the team due to his selfish play. and he is so selfish he always tries to do the perfect free kick instead of trying to score it. so he finally scored a cracker but after how many tryies? 15? what do you expect from a player who puts his hands on his head when his teammate scores instead of him?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  please watch some real madrid matches then you will see. i honestly dont know how he scores so much. hes the luckiest player on earth. i think most of his goals are because of his speed on counterattacks in an already won game, or a penalty or free kick. dont measure only on goals though. he ruins more scoring opportunities a game then anyone in the team due to his selfish play. and he is so selfish he always tries to do the perfect free kick instead of trying to score it. so he finally scored a cracker but after how many tryies? 15? what do you expect from a player who puts his hands on his head when his teammate scores instead of him?
                  milad
                  your answer: CR gets into fantastic scoring positions. that's why he scores tap in, easy goals, and even misses some. but the fact that he gets himself into fantastic scoring positions is admirable.
                  look at his run for the penalty agaisnt Almeria, or second goal against Marsellie for example

Comment

Masoud,
                    Cassilas is the best keeper, period. Just look at Madrid's games, he will make 2-3 ridiculous saves each match, not to mention he lead by example as a captain for spain in euro08!
                    and puyol despite his age is a far better defender than vidic. puyol owned ronaldo in the CL final. but vidic gets owned against quality strikers like...torres, etoo, messi

at first I didnt see Evra, I would choose him over Abidal and Cole.

those who haven't picked the top2 best players of last season ronaldo and messi must eighter be haters or retarded?

Its strange they haven't chosen Fabregas, maybe because of didn't get much playing time in euro and didn't achieve much with arsenal.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

..................buffon

lahm....chiellini......terry........puyol

...................... pirlo
                        iniesta....................................gerrard
                        .........................kaka
                        messi ....................................... torres
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

No Ronaldo or Xavi?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Casillas
                            Alves Vidic Terry Evra
                            Xavi Gerrard Iniesta
                            Ronaldo Messi
                            Villa

Manager: Sir Alex Ferguson

4-3-3, would be deadly with Alves and Evra helping the wingers.. The three central midfielders are complete football players that have football brains and can pick up a pass to kill defenders of. Villa is a deadly finisher, and Vidic and Terry are two powerful defenders that can dominate anything in the air, and are good on set-piece.
                            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

ronaldo is a cancer to any team

xavi is very good, better then gerrard? possibly...
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X