Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first time you see this in an official match!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first time you see this in an official match!

A lot of times Goalkeepers go forward at the last moment of the game try to enforce some thing but they almost never score! this guy Bolat, keeper of Standard Liege of Belgium did it to AZ Alkmaar of holland in the champions league last night!

What a Goal by the keeper! very nice header in 95th minute of the match!

lol he's turkey u-21 goalie. he can head the ball better than most people on our senior national team lol

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
      lol he's turkey u-21 goalie. he can head the ball better than most people on our senior national team lol
      yeah its a great goal but i guess its his one time luck!

Comment

robinson has done it

Comment

check out the pelvic thrust at 1:18...

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
            check out the pelvic thrust at 1:18...

hahaha nice observation

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

he deserved it. he had some amazing saves in that game. good luck to liege in the europa league

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Awesome goal although not the 1st time a keeper scored. A few years back with Blackburn trailing by a goal Brad Friedel came up for a corner kick in injury time and scored and tied the game. Too bad for him Charlton scored on him a minute later.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Im surprised none of you know about this goal, I never forget it I was watching the match live:

Comment

nice head i must say

Comment

i believe Sevilla's keeper did it one time v.s. Shakhtar in the 90+4th minute in a do-or-die UEFA Cup game to bring it to ET, Sevilla ended up winning the tournament
                      Go Cows!

Comment

It's not a surprise that a keepers scored.. Chilavert used to take free-kicks and penalties, Butt takes penalties, Robinson scored a long-range fluke, The big great dane has scored few headers at his time(one for villa aswell)

by the way.. did anyone realise the referee of the AZ-Alkmar and Standard Leiege was English (Martin Atkinson)?
                        How could FIFA do that, since Arsenal(an English team) was also in the group?
                        Despite Arsenal already cruising the group, it shouldn't be allowed that an English referee to referee the two games between AZ and S.Leige. Very strange.
                        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
                        X