Clear All

Barikalla Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
      any streams plz
      http://atdhe.net/10923/watch-liverpool-vs-arsenal
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet mother of jesus! what a goal by Arshavin! and guess what, Johnson rid dobare.
        Last edited by Masoud_A; 12-13-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Brilliant goal by Arshavin though.
          I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Arsenal winning 1-2, few minutes left.
            I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

what's about gunners is all about.

Comment

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOO ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU!! WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL, WE DO. WE LOVE YOU ARSENAL, WE DO....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

livepool...WHO ARE YA? WHO ARE YA??? lol

Comment

It is like the beginning of the season
                  where Arsenal took the lead @ Old Trafford, then conceded 2 undeserved goal.

and the ref was a fukin cvnt...Pnelaty not given in the first half, Traore elbowed KUYT right outside of the box..nothing

anyways, I am off to study for 3 exams

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

and the ref was a fukin cvnt...Pnelaty not given in the first half, Traore elbowed KUYT right outside of the box..nothing

ok that PK was 50-50 cuz gerrard was not gonna get to that ball but nonetheless idiotic by gallas. elbowed? LOOOOOOOL i so wanna show you a replay of that. even the commentators said it was unintentional!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

dadash, torres and gerrard dives are the best things you guys have going right now. arsenal played the shittiest first half ever, but they got it together in the second. reminds me of when we went to stamford bridge last year and got a 2-1 victory after going down 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                        dadash, torres and gerrard dives are the best things you guys have going right now. arsenal played the shittiest first half ever, but they got it together in the second. reminds me of when we went to stamford bridge last year and got a 2-1 victory after going down 1-0.
                        and you are very ignorant if you call them all dives....the first ones were total fouls, and the ref just frustrated them
                        It was a penalty on Gerrard in the first half

all the comentators said it
                        all the Arsenal fans on goal.com are saying it
                        and so are all te Arsenal fans on FB

and the way we conceded the first goal just shattered our confidence and we never recovered from it.

Comment

Looks like Liverpool is walking alone. hahahahah.

Yeah Arsenal.

Comment

Im just happy Drogba has to eat his words. We are now only 6 points behind Chelsea with the game in hand. OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                              Im just happy Drogba has to eat his words. We are now only 6 points behind Chelsea with the game in hand. OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                              also remember in post game interview, arsene wenger said chelsea will drop points in next few games. guess what his jinx worked!

and in pre-game chelsea vs liverpool, he said everyone thought i was out of my mind when i said chelsea would drop points but it happened

can't wait to play chelsea next year when half their team will be in african cup of nations

Comment

winning goal and the truth behind arshavin being injured with his right foot and still playing this game scoring the winner.

from arsenal.com. wenger on arshavin goal.

"He surprises the goalkeepers and defenders every time. His foot was injured and he couldn't hit the ball properly on his right foot and didn't practice the whole week nearly. But when he had the chance he still took it. Later I had to take him off because of that. At that moment [of the goal] he didn't feel the pain."

Comment

Working...
                                X