X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have the torrent by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      also remember in post game interview, arsene wenger said chelsea will drop points in next few games. guess what his jinx worked!
      and in pre-game chelsea vs liverpool, he said everyone thought i was out of my mind when i said chelsea would drop points but it happened
      can't wait to play chelsea next year when half their team will be in african cup of nations
      only if we buy a target-man striker in january. If we do, our team will be complete.

arshavin=

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
        also remember in post game interview, arsene wenger said chelsea will drop points in next few games. guess what his jinx worked!
        and in pre-game chelsea vs liverpool, he said everyone thought i was out of my mind when i said chelsea would drop points but it happened
        can't wait to play chelsea next year when half their team will be in african cup of nations
        Chelsea-Arsenal game is at 7 February. I'm sure the players will be back from African cup of nations.

I still don't think Arsenal will win the title.
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
        X