Clear All

2009 Fifa Club World Cup

4 teams remain. Who will win?

Semis:
    Pohang Steelers vs. Estudiantes
    Atlante vs. Barcelona

http://www.fifa.com/clubworldcup/index.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

i hate this tourney, its so stupid, they should just let all the teams play each other instead of letting teams like barcelona only play the last 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      i hate this tourney, its so stupid, they should just let all the teams play each other instead of letting teams like barcelona only play the last 2 games
      well european and south american cups are more important and highly leveled than asian and oceanic; therefore, the other teams have more work to do to be able to be in the same stages as barcelona and estudiantes

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        why do that?
        just hand the trophy to the European team and stop wasting your time and money

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
          why do that?
          ^ This

Comment

^well often the European sides, despite being the best team in the tournament, don't have enough motivation to play in this, and until a few years ago, this really wasn't considered a big cup to win,,,usually the South Americans just to say that they are not far behind the European clubs, will kill to get their hands on this cup, but usually fail, although the Brazilians have a good record in this.

This year Barca seems to be taking this seriously, as they are coming with full squad and have stated that they are here to win and I think they will, but what should really excite many of us is if the Koreans some how manage to beat the ARG side and pull a surprise there, facing Barca in the final. It is not that far off a possibility.
            sigpic
            Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

hopefully the experience of 2006 will lift the players up to win it this time
              mexican team shouldn't be underestimated.
              although if barca play with their A team I dont see any problems.
              I hope Pohang beat the Argentinian team and play barca in the final

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by radin119 View Post

exactly

Comment

This is such a waste of time, espiecally played int he middle of the year
                  Barca to win.
                  I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

lol at the koreans. played a shit match and got 3 red cards against estudiantes. barca played well against atlante.

final: barcelona vs. estudiantes

Comment

estudiantes is going to win. they are soooo nasty.

Comment

atlante was a good team but barca quality showed towards the end.
                        it took a while before barca could play like they always do because they looked a bit tired and out of rythm. the last 30 minutes was amazing from what i saw I think barca will walk over the argentinian team.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

iniesta out for 2 weeks

messi is fit

Comment

^
                            he's not exactly fit but he wont miss the chance to play the final so he will start.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                            X