Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 FIBA World Championships (Turkey) - Draw (Feb. 15th 2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if kobe and lebron play, they will score over 200 points aginst us haha!!! in iran only haddadi can deffend. kamrani and nikkhah do some scoring! but i feel its gonna be a trashdown never done before!!!

but a second place is also good!!! hahahahha

Comment

I remember Lebron saying he might not participate in the tournament, and I'm sure others like Wade,Bosh and Anthony who were part of the three year commitment a few years ago may or may not join the squad

none the less they will have the best team in the tournament even if they sent an NBA E Team lol
      Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by TM_FAN View Post
        if kobe and lebron play, they will score over 200 points aginst us haha!!! in iran only haddadi can deffend. kamrani and nikkhah do some scoring! but i feel its gonna be a trashdown never done before!!!

but a second place is also good!!! hahahahha
        help yourself to Rosetta Stone English Level 1

Comment

ya sadly our defense sucks, so the US game might just be a nightmare i hope they go easy on us. lol

we're gonna need haddadi to do triple doubles in POINTS, REBOUNDs and BLOCKS

Comment

http://www.sportdog.gr/v3/article.aspx?id=116778

obviously you guys cant read greek but this is a source that pretty much says Team USA prefers to remain in Greece and only travel to Istanbul to play their games via. jet-plane, pretty weird if you ask me
            Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
              obviously you guys cant read greek but this is a source that pretty much says Team USA prefers to remain in Greece and only travel to Istanbul to play their games via. jet-plane, pretty weird if you ask me

Comment

maybe afraid of the muslim radicals in turkey?

Comment

maybe they heard about all the K0S that is there

Comment

The whole issue seems stupid to me and FIBA should force USA to stay in Turkey, I think the issue is that the States do not want to stay in Ankara..either way lets hope the whole commuting back and forth in a crappy charter plane will tire them out lol
                    Go Cows!

Comment

I don't understand why they wouldn't want to stay in Turkey. There are tons of famous foreign athletes living in Turkey, and if you have money, the places you can stay at, eat at and enjoy yourself at are first class.

Comment

Over the summer coach K says guys like Iguadala, Rose, Durant and Granger have expressed serious interest in joining the squad, I expect to see a new USA and an exciting one too
                        Go Cows!

Comment

help yourself to Rosetta Stone English Level 1
                          good piece of advise bro, thanx! and u? where did u learn English? before u joined the basij or after u entered the terrorist camp to get prepared for the USA-mission?

Comment

Originally posted by TM_FAN View Post
                            good piece of advise bro, thanx! and u? where did u learn English? before u joined the basij or after u entered the terrorist camp to get prepared for the USA-mission?
                            Don't get upset because you have a terrorist's proficiency in English

Comment

Working...
                            X