Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Roberto Carlos Signs For Corinthians

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/trans...or-corinthians

Corinthians have officially announced the signing of former Fenerbahce full-back Roberto Carlos.

The move to the Sao Paulo side follows weeks of reports that the 36-year-old was to return to his country at the beginning of 2010.

These claims came to fruition today as Corinthians announced that Roberto Carlos will be presented on January 4th.

Corinthians also state that the former Brazilian international, who won 125 caps in the left-back position, will be brought on as an 89th-minute substitute by Fenerbahce on December 23rd against Altay for his final appearance.

According to the Spanish press, Carlos stated this week that, although he is eager to join Corinthians, he would also relish a return to Real Madrid.

ONE OF THE BEST LEFT BACKS I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

Is that a reliable source?
    I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

he was a fa?

Comment

Originally posted by Arian
        Don't see why you have to be so protective about it. I was just asking, and you could've replied by saying 'Yes or No' rather than being rude, however its fine.

Its just that i don't raelly check goal.com that much, so i wouldn't know if its reliable, so i was just double-checking?
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Working...
        X