Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL's Chris Henry dies after fall from truck

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/12/16/ben...nry/index.html

Awful story. He was an extremely talented guy who broke into the NFL with 9 TD's as a rookie and had lots of personal issues, but had seemingly overcome them in recent years. Sad to see it all end like this for him at age 26.

RIP Chris Henry. He was great WR. Very underrated. He had his demons, but it seems he had overcame them. And now this. RIP.

Comment

I was praying for this guy this morning, poor guy.. his wifes a ****ing whore

Comment

He was a good friend of TJ Houshmadzadeh from their time together on the Bengals as well.

Comment

Rip
          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Rip

Comment

very unfortunate news today, RIP

Comment

I wonder if the full story of what really happened will ever come out

Comment

damn, sad to see a dude only few years older than me die from somthing so stupid.

Comment

rip... good luck to his family.

Comment

i heard that chad johnson is gonna wear chris henry's number, 15, tomorrow in the game and the NFL is gonna fine him so fans are chipping in to pay for the fine

to chad johnson, what a way to show his respect to his teammate and to represent for him tomorrow, i cant wait to watch my bengals play tomorrow

Comment

The Bengals are playing here in San Diego...wanted to go see the game, but it's too freakin expensive!!

Comment

Working...
                        X